• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The EU Plans to Force Apple to Include USB-C Ports on Phones

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Why do people keep saying this. It's not like they shutdown all other Government work until they could get the apple port situation sorted out.

Unfortunately I don't think I can respond.

Politics is a banned topic on this forum, yet this is a topic that is impossible to discuss without bringing politics into it.

This is addressed in my OG post in this thread where I question if political discussions are now allowed.

highrider

Banned
Don’t forget to mention that part where majority of Western Europe has quality of life superior to the US.

Cheap mobile plans and fast speed Internet? Check
Free healthcare? Check
Free higher education? Check
Social net so homeless do not line up next to Market Strret in SF? Check

But hey, you can keep your commercial reality - I will be over there enjoying my fast Internet for $20.

Not being tasked with defending yourselves frees up a lot of cash. If you didn’t have America as an ally protecting you I’m not sure you’d be in that position. Our only legitimate military force as an ally is Israel. England still is at least training their elite units well but no longer EU.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Why? Britain left the EU.
The British Plug design, as awkward as it is, is the safest and most user friendly in the world, as well as being able to handle the most power throughput compared to the standards in other countries.

If the EU were to force a standard for power plugs why wouldn't they go with it? And that leads to a lot of countries NOT wanting to use it because it's British.

Kenpachii

The British Plug design, as awkward as it is, is the safest and most user friendly in the world, as well as being able to handle the most power throughput compared to the standards in other countries.

If the EU were to force a standard for power plugs why wouldn't they go with it? And that leads to a lot of countries NOT wanting to use it because it's British.

Because its more material. The german one is the best.

Top Bottom