• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
No see now you and I have to fucking fight... Mumei, HOLD MY FUCKING SHOES!

ie4VDEHaOakDU.gif

You go out of your way to SHADE MADONNA at every opportunity, yet HERE YOU ARE defending one of the most IRRITATING and PARASITIC male performers in HISTORY?

ibjhOPKOulT5mD.gif

I should probably be MORE SURPRISED at your GENERAL LACK OF TASTE, to be honest.

Mumei

ie4VDEHaOakDU.gif

You go out of your way to SHADE MADONNA at every opportunity, yet HERE YOU ARE defending one of the most IRRITATING and PARASITIC male performers in HISTORY?

ibjhOPKOulT5mD.gif

I should probably be MORE SURPRISED at your GENERAL LACK OF TASTE, to be honest.

No, he goes out of his way to shade MDNA.

He likes Madonna.

It's not surprising you don't like JT. You couldn't be more horrible. At least MDNA has one good track to redeem her. ;)

Mumei has it right. At the top of her game, Madonna IS pop music. The quintessential queen.

Majmun

JT was so bad.

It was the worst kind of white boy approximation of soul, combined with the laziest production this side of Calvin Harris and the cynical abuse of his basic face to market to gays and 14-year-old girls with money.

He was better in N*Sync.

YOu better take that back...

oX1cL.gif

I thought he was trash in Nsync. Maybe that's because of their shitty music. He started to make good music as a solo artist.

Trigger

I hope for your sake he returns then...and collabs with my boys :)

iIWLS.gif

I've tried to give Wrong Direction a fair listen, but their songs just feel so juvenile. I'm 22, and listening to "What Make You Beautiful" gives me diabetes.

But Niall is quite alright in my book.

Switters

JT was so bad.

It was the worst kind of white boy approximation of soul, combined with the laziest production this side of Calvin Harris and the cynical abuse of his basic face to market to gays and 14-year-old girls with money.

He was better in N*Sync.

All of this hurts.

tumblr_lw8a3zi3IB1qke5yc.gif

Nemesis_

Bless to even think he would consider collaborating.

50IAl.gif

Though stranger things have happened

Getty_NickiMinajMadonnaSuperBowl.jpg

XEnOI.jpg

I keep going into the DJ room. EVERY TIME it's one person playing Xtincta and old songs from the 1920s. I can't
EMe6g.png

Icicle

It's generally accepted that the distinguishing element of Madonna's 'legacy' has been her inability to say "Enough is enough" and make a graceful exit.

Taking a leaf out of her book (Remember "Sex?" Lol, whore), I am most excited to announce that this Janet/Madonna stan war is FAR from over. Don't even bother putting on your wig this weekend, Phono (or any other Madonna stans), it'll be coming right off.

dkyoF.jpg

aintnothing52jax.gif

Mau ®

Before the war of the dinosaurs begins, let me begin the daily RIHANNA REIGN TEAS

RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 25.893 (+ 2.567)

WHAT'S THAT?

Rihalla slaying radio. Getting 2.5M updates now for her summer hit of the forever. The holy goat is coming for MADONNA'S RECORD OF #1's!!!

No to mention she will slay SNL in 2 days with an amazing performance. She's become such a great performer. I cant wait for her to slay the lesser faves!!

hard-navyteacl.gif

there-it-goes-the-last-fuck-i-give.gif

Look at this whore dragging up ancient history, I mean, Janice.

Took MONTHS for a response, but for all the EFFORT IT'S putting in, I guess we owe it to the SLOW ONE to just SIT BACK and watch the SPECIAL SCHOOL BUS veer off the END of a CLIFF.

gun%20wielding%20mdonne.jpg

Game on, hooker.

She sniffing her own fart? Guess it's all those COFFEE ENEMAS.

Speaking OF, here it comes

coming to attend its own FUNERAL.

Majmun

Hagdonna still has fans? I thought her last album flopped terribly.

Today I've only listened to Rihanna. I...I...just can't hate on her. The singles she releases are flawless. I just wished her albums would be more consistent. Outside of the singles there's only trash.

A Rihanna Greatest Hits would be epic.

A Rihanna Greatest Hits album would blow my face off

Even TTT is better than MDNA...

http://i.imgur.com/Pphgw.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[B][U]TTT[/U][/B]:
[B]2 [/B]great songs
[B]0[/B] good songs
[B]1[/B] decent song
[B]8[/B] meh... songs
[B]0[/B] crimes against humanity

[B][U]MDNA[/U][/B]:
[B]1[/B] great song
[B]2[/B] good song
[B]4[/B] decent songs
[B]6[/B] meh ... songs
[B]3[/B] crimes against humanity

All in all a mixed bag. The lows on MDNA are far lower than those on TTT, but if I just look at the amount of songs worth playing, MDNA wins out. Having a longer track list has its pro's and cons...

What do you consider TTT meh songs? Just curious.

You Da One
Where Have You Been
Cockiness
We All Want Love
Drunk on LOve
Roc me Out
Watch n Learn
Farewell

Talk that Talk and We Found love are great.
Birthday Cake is decent, but could be better if it was an actual song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom