• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
tumblr_m3tx04IR5M1r2w77po2_500.jpg

when will your faves
The lessors are busy booking nosebleed tickets.

iVxueclMM3tXG.gif

Maybe she'll SINK as LOW as X-FACTOR
Not as LOW as DANCING WITH THE STARS, hun.

nytK0.png

Trigger

After all the bitter tea being served this last page, I think we need a palette cleanser.

First, some words of wisdom from Goddess Shirley Manson on the state of women in the music industry these days:

s2pag.jpg

Source (Ok, yes, I did see this on ONTD)

PREACH IT!
sxkwC.gif

Speaking of fierce female singer-songwriters from the 90s, and seemingly as an apology from Canada itself for unleashing the monstrosity known as Nelly Furtado and her "Big Hoops" on the world's collective ears, we've been graced with some new music from Canada's good stock: Empress Alanis Morrissette!

"Guardian"

Flawless tbh...
W0ERU.jpg

Flawless post about a flawless rock goddess. It's a shame how music has RIHverted back to trash without a hint of empowerment.

Anqpy.jpg

18x6V.jpg

Koodo

Banned
Drake released a new song called No Lie.

“She came through, she brought food/She got f—ed, she knew wassup /She think I’m the realest out /And I say “damn, that makes two of us” /Oh that look like what’s her name /Chances are it is whats her name /Chances are, if she was acting up /Then I f–ked her once and never f—ed again /She could have a Grammy, I still treat that *ss like a nominee /Just need to know what that p—y like so one time, it’s fine with me”

I wonder who he's talking about.

zoBva.gif

B-Dex

Shirley Manson got Xtincta on BLAST:

Oh life can be so glorious sometimes. Christina Aguilera's MTV Diary was just on and I was cackling with glee for what seemed like the entire duration of this choice piece of programming. What marvellous entertainment!!!!

There's a particularly nauseating scene where we lucky viewers get to witness something really intimate and sacred. We get to see a cheap rehash of a scene pulled straight out of "In Bed With Madonna" where we get to witness tiny Christina backstage before a show surrounded by her wonderfully sincere circle of true, lifelong "friends".

They're all unselfconsciously (?!) immersed in a pre-show ritual which consists of everyone performing on stage that night holding hands together and praying to GOD to help Christina's voice during the show etc etc, explains Manson.

Her bitching reaches a reaches a peak at this point, as the Garbage singer asks: Why not struggle to be a nicer person Christina? Perhaps that would bring you closer to God because rumour has it from numerous and decidedly reliable sources that you are an absolute C**T.

Secondly: I know this may come as a ghastly surprise but I'm pretty sure that the Lord GOD Almighty just might have some rather more pressing matters to attend to than to ensure you and your "friends" have a good show.

Trigger

There are so many good Garbage songs. Version 2.0 and Beautiful Garbage are constantly playing on my iPod.

EDIT- Sounds like Drake had some RIHlief in the past.

royalan

“She came through, she brought food/She got f—ed, she knew wassup /She think I’m the realest out /And I say “damn, that makes two of us” /Oh that look like what’s her name /Chances are it is whats her name /Chances are, if she was acting up /Then I f–ked her once and never f—ed again /She could have a Grammy, I still treat that *ss like a nominee /Just need to know what that p—y like so one time, it’s fine with me”

zoBva.gif

Sis, it's old news that Drake is ridiculously and embarrassingly sprung on that Barbadian 'Nana...He's been rapping about it since his debut.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

mhmm, I wonder... maybe this tweet will help us

@Rihanna
.....That's cuz her name iz Rihanna

zoBva.gif

Delio

Zayn Malik might just have scored legions of gay fans by dancing to an Usher song.
Harry Styles has seemingly been the member of One Direction with the biggest gay following thus far - the mop-top revealed that he gets signed underwear from male fans all the time. However, Zayn's bumping and grinding to "That's What It's Made For" earned him a mention in the "Gay Spy" section of the website Digital Spy. The video in question.

http://youtu.be/4bR00etFOZM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom