• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I've been listening to Janet today.

She's really good with choreography.

ic7DIsufxommD.gif

Even if I can't always hear her, I know what she's saying.

ibyAtBQXR9c9lC.gif

and she really does keep it together well.

ibhFyj6Ncg4EPR.gif

B-Dex

Soo apparently Canada is getting their own Voice....

Here are the judges:

Nelly Furtado
Trevor Guthrie (guy from souldecision LOL)
Anne Murray (kill me now)
Bryan Adams

BUT it seems our "social media expert" might be
Malin AKerman

botty

Banned
Soo apparently Canada is getting their own Voice....

Here are the judges:

Nelly Furtado
Trevor Guthrie (guy from souldecision LOL)
Anne Murray (kill me now)
Bryan Adams

BUT it seems our "social media expert" might be
Malin AKerman

Could they ever come up with enough money? Probably not.

tumblr_m0pggwzc1J1qbl925o1_400.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Hey guys, slightly off-topic post but I figured some of you might enjoy this. :) Bear with me!

I am a DJ in my spare time (bedroom DJ...for now.) and I recently joined a project on another forum where a bunch of DJs come together to put together mixes in one place, and mine (which I finished on Saturday after working on it for a couple weeks :p) just went up an hour or so ago!

Now, I'm mentioning this here because I probably have a lot more pop/top 40 stuff in my mix than most people would like, but I think y'all would appreciate it. It's got stuff from Marina and the Diamonds, Rihanna, Britney, Little Boots, Florence, Katy B, and a couple other pop folks in there. Along with pop, it also covers ground in electro, progressive house, trance, and dubstep. :) If you guys felt so inclined, you could listen to it by clicking the picture found below. I would really love if a couple people gave it a listen! I had a ton of fun putting this mix together, and I hope you guys have as much fun listening to it! <3 Love you all, and please, let me know what you think of it! I'm always looking for ways to improve my mixing :)

(The mix is named "Technicolored", and my DJ name is Technicolors

Bladenic

Oh I know that. It's still taking forever and three years though. That show on Oprah's network was like a year ago, she debuted a new song, and did two pretty high profile duets. It seems like she's doing everything except working on a new album. Of course I know there's hundreds of factors, I guess I'm just inpatient at this point considering it's been a fugging decade since a new album.

Hey guys, slightly off-topic post but I figured some of you might enjoy this. :) Bear with me!

I am a DJ in my spare time (bedroom DJ...for now.) and I recently joined a project on another forum where a bunch of DJs come together to put together mixes in one place, and mine (which I finished on Saturday after working on it for a couple weeks :p) just went up an hour or so ago!

Now, I'm mentioning this here because I probably have a lot more pop/top 40 stuff in my mix than most people would like, but I think y'all would appreciate it. It's got stuff from Marina and the Diamonds, Rihanna, Britney, Little Boots, Florence, Katy B, and a couple other pop folks in there. Along with pop, it also covers ground in electro, progressive house, trance, and dubstep. :) If you guys felt so inclined, you could listen to it by clicking the picture found below. I would really love if a couple people gave it a listen! I had a ton of fun putting this mix together, and I hope you guys have as much fun listening to it! <3 Love you all, and please, let me know what you think of it! I'm always looking for ways to improve my mixing :)

(The mix is named "Technicolored", and my DJ name is Technicolors

Damn yo! It's great.

tumblr_ljf7f4Wf121qdpz24o1_500.gif

Mau ®

Sai.kun you there?

The GODDESS OF CHINA bts is out and it's GODLY. I can't at Rih blessing us with two masterpieces in the span of a MONTH.

Cheers to hypocrisy.

iWdxciBlqYVtE.gif

Well lets FACE IT; EVERYBODY with the GIFT of SIGHT would prefer to look at BRITNEY over XTINCTA for sustained PERIODS of TIME.

Does anybody care what EITHER of them actually SAY or DO on these shows? Aside from Xtincta's OBESITY, there was NAUGHT to COMMENT ON when it came to that ABOMINATION titled THE VOICE.

Xtinca would be better off being a judge on MASTERCHEF. She certainly has the CREDENTIALS.

Majmun

Britney or Xtina. I can't choose. I like them both

SRynR.gif

But I'm expecting Britney to slay in the ratings. She's the bigger star, can't deny that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
godelsmetric, who are your faves?

pbOK7.gif

Superior Robyn is my #1.

All others are lessors*.

*Lessors including GOD-ESQUE LEGENDS Scissor Sisters, Kylie, Britney, Kate Bush, Björk, Janelle Monáe.

You know, people your faves couldn't even emulate on their best days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom