• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, who are you and why should I care about your lessor opinions?

efBdk.gif

Kyon

Banned
This gurl is trying to give me EVERYTHING today bringing up Bruises in a GODNEY thread no less. No one even mentioned him in any way i just caaaaaaaaaant.

wkInh.gif

Kyon

Banned
When they try to bring up a serious conversation regarding Stanning/Pop Music is when i pretend they arent there just like the WORLD ignores their lessor faves.

T1Irh.gif

Peru

Well I mean there's a place for all that, but I'm glad one big popular forum lets us be as serious about pop music as any other music - there's no reason why it should only amount to flailing hyperbole.

Kyon

Banned
How about me? Nem? ;____;

Well I mean there's a place for all that, but I'm glad one big popular forum lets us be as serious about pop music as any other music - there's no reason why it should only amount to flailing hyperbole.

Stans are a HUGE part of Pop Music/Culture you cant have a forum about pop music and not have the daily teas brewed and served unto the lessor beings. No ma'am

SmokyDave

From the outside this thread is a perfect reflection of 'pop music'.

I think it goes in cycles around here. After the move to community things have gotten more...

f8yI9.jpg

Peru

It's fun, but it ruins any serious discussion I'm sure you'd all agree. The two have to be separated. I enjoy 'reading' this thread and ONTD, but they're not places to talk about music. Personally I love pop more than anything but don't really feel the need to participate in stan wars (and I don't fault anyone for enjoying it in a different way.) Not saying this thread should be any different but I'm glad alternatives exist.

Kyon

Banned
We actually DO have serious conversations every now and then but thats just boring tbh that's what you have METAL fans for, they think EVERYTHING sucks and its SERIOUS BUSINESS

Pho stop
rip.gif

Trigger

POP-GAF has some serious discussions, and conversations on music does occur when someone brings up a new artist.

Holy Lady?

iF3wDQHWP6lIn.gif

Perhaps in the sense that she is WHOLLY SHIT.

Indeed. A beautiful bastion of creativity and true friend of the people. When she becomes an old CRADLE ROBBER I hope I can accept the new generation of talent.

pStsR.gif

I'm one of the rare people who likes genuinely like Madonna and Gaga. If not for pop forums I wouldn't even know their stan had arguments.

Nemesis_

POP-GAF has some serious discussions, and conversations on music does occur when someone brings up a new artist.

Indeed. A beautiful bastion of creativity and true friend of the people. When she becomes an old CRADLE ROBBER I hope I can accept the new generation of talent.

pStsR.gif

I'm one of the rare people who likes genuinely like Madonna and Gaga. If not for pop forums I wouldn't even know their stan had arguments.

Me too, but apparently SUCH A THING is NOT ALLOWED

Nemesis_

BREE was one of my FIRST GIFs.

OVlaF.gif

Pho you keep shading MY FAVE after we called TRUCE. YOU KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET THE EXTRA %s from.

ArOMU.gif

WdRYU.gif

^ Made just for YOU

Trigger

So, I guess I'm the only one here who's loving the new Nelly Furtado track?
YItNs.gif

I actually liked her earlier stuff, but lately it feels like she's trying to recapture the success of her Timbaland collabs. I'm not here for Big Flops.

13. CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Call Me Maybe: 80.956 (+ 2.823)

The Carly Rae JESUS reign wont let up!!!

EgJTv.gif

Energy wasted since lessors won't acknowledge her glory.

EgJTv.gif

Wilsongt

I love popgaf gifs, but it kills my laptop.

Second said:
So, I guess I'm the only one here who's loving the new Nelly Furtado track?

Gurl, I've been rocking it since it came out. The pressed will be scalped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom