• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How unfortunate, but I guess its just one more person to serve true tea to

Yo Gurrrl can't even properly hold an Umbrella

Jhq1c.gif

Truth!

Queen of the "Ella:

QGStT.gif

In a desperate attempt to grab publicity and controversy to her tour, also known as The Mummy Returns Tour starring Hagdonna as Imhotep
She is doing an Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's Not Me medley

tumblr_m4i5gp53nd1qc73uho1_500.gif

This is not even a shade, really but I actually listened to this 3 times to notice BTW in there, so rampant is the plagiarism. I mean really.

You guys can say whatever you will to proctect your beloved Stefanotta but anyone that doesn't belong to her cult can clearly see that she's stolen from Madonna not only in persona but also in sound.

But wait, how mean of her to point out the OBVIOUS. AMIRITE?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
she doesn't have to worry about holding her umbrella right when she is standing in a stadium days before she performs on it, I imagine Rihanus will never get to feel that kind of excitement

That was the concert, no one showed up, hence the umbrella to hide the shame, all the little monsters were busy in their underground Torrenting Battleship, seeing a Superstar become a Megastar

My girl got Billing on the Poster/Commercials, Yo' girl a 2 sec clip that people need to point out

WJAJs.gif

Ohhh, I'm liking the new guy.

ALSO, I'm liking that old Madonna is back. Brace for impact Caca. "Hagdonna" is not going down without a fight. You pissed off the MOTHER BITCH and she doesn't take prisoners. She's gonna expose your LIES while you cry your VICTIM BULLSHIT til nobody cares.

WEAKLINGS PISS AND MOAN. FIGHTERS SURVIVE.

tumblr_l9fspmzrA71qbk0zj.gif

Nemesis_

That was the concert, no one showed up, hence the umbrella to hide the shame, all the little monsters were busy in their underground Torrenting Battleship, seeing a Superstar become a Megastar

NaJhS.gif

No one showed up to her shows? So where did that $30 million dolllars GROSS REVENUE come from? Please hun. The NAVY already looks like a bunch of DUMB FUCKS who whores themselves out to insipid gays for FALSE STANNING please don't add to their EMBARRASSING reputation.

ps9zq.gif

Indonesia Called, their response:

Once again the SHOW SOLD OUT before it was CANCELLED which had nothing to do with what the FANS wanted. So do you AGREE with the ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS or are you just PRESSED since you keep pulling BULLSHIT out of NOWHERE?

ShfIq.gif

My girl got Billing on the Poster/Commercials, Yo' girl a 2 sec clip that people need to point out

Rihanus really fits the BILL for being a jack of all trades, MASTER OF NONE. Gaga is to busy TOURING and making music like a MUSICIAN should do, rather than LOOPING THIRTEEN WORDS or SAMPLING OLD SONGS for easily digestable POPSTAR-IN-A-CAN hits.

jf0zH.gif

Since "We Found Love" was #1 WORLDWIDE FOR 14 WEEKS. (which CaCa has NEVER done)
And how MUCH of this SONG could we attribute to ROBYN FENTY? Hmm? Perhaps you should be stanning for RIHANNA'S PRODUCERS instead because they are the only ones that can be ATTRIBUTED TO HER SUCCESS. Not to mention her POOR ATTEMPTS at trying to EMULATE MIA. Pressed haters can come at Gaga for being #reductive but let's be HONEST your GOAT is trying her best to channel MIA

tumblr_l9fspmzrA71qbk0zj.gif

Her INTELLIGENCE really shines through when she DOES RIGHT. So much classical training and MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE

wlLMX.jpg

Mau ®

The NAVY already looks like a bunch of DUMB FUCKS who whores themselves out to insipid gays for FALSE STANNING please don't add to their EMBARRASSING reputation.

Was that aimed at me?

Mad because nobody is checking for your ass?

Ch...

tumblr_m3ao0mFOjJ1r0qmqfo2_500.gif

And how MUCH of this SONG could we attribute to ROBYN FENTY? Hmm? Perhaps you should be stanning for RIHANNA'S PRODUCERS instead

tumblr_leakewaBOg1qbu7bd.gif

The DUMB BABOON keeps going. All of our pop star faves would be NOTHING without their producers. Did CACA produce the synth work for the Pokerface or Bad Romance? No? I thought as much.

Stay pressed your fave has NEVER LOGGED 14 WEEKS AT #1. In fact, she will NEVER achieve the # of hits RIHALLA has.

Bladenic

Inthezone, just wondering, what play on words is Rihalla? Sounds like Valhalla and I'm not sure why you'd want to call her that tbh.

Mau ®

FLASH IN THE PAN results much like her CAREER

#Burnout

icant. Your fave is the very meaning of FLASH IN THE PAN.

RIHSUS's success has been sustainable. She has not seen a DECLINE in her sales or # of hits.

Meanwhile, who the fuck checked for GaGa's singles from the BTW era beyond the title track?

tumblr_ldwim0CUsl1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna isn't on top of the billboards... that's for sure.

QpPc7.gif

You must've missed the time just a couple of months ago when she had a song there FOR 11 WEEKS STRAIGHT.

Your PLUMP FAVE's #1's combined dont even add up to that number of weeks-

And Where Have You Been is within the itunes top 10 AND about to hit 10 on radio. Where the fuck is your fave on the BILLBOARD'S TOP 5? Where has she been since 2002, uh?

QpPc7.gif

botty

Banned
You must've missed the time just a couple of months ago when she had a song there FOR 11 WEEKS STRAIGHT.

Your PLUMP FAVE's #1's combined dont even add up to that number of weeks-

And Where Have You Been is within the itunes top 10 AND about to hit 10 on radio. Where the fuck is your fave on the BILLBOARD'S TOP 5? Where has she been since 2002, uh?

QpPc7.gif

#beentheredonethat

tumblr_lt47ekznke1qdf8w1o6_250.gif

Call me when Rihanna drops a classic, or when WHYB hits #1.

QpPc7.gif

Mau ®

#beentheredonethat

More like #beenthere and COULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Even if WHYB does not hit #1 it still wont make your fave look any better. She's still an AFTERTHOUGHT OF THE 2000's.

How about you call me when Xtina clocks a #1 of her own? Or when her album DOESNT TANK? Or when she ACTUALLY TOURS?

QpPc7.gif

botty

Banned
More like #beenthere and COULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Even if WHYB does not hit #1 it still wont make your fave look any better. She's still an AFTERTHOUGHT OF THE 2000's.

How about you call me when Xtina clocks a #1 of her own? Or when her album DOESNT TANK? Or when she ACTUALLY TOURS?

QpPc7.gif

Yeah because all of DiaRIHuh's hits are all her own #1s.

Truth of the matter is: Rihanna is stringing together a chain of forgettable messes.

Enjoy your quick fix.

QpPc7.gif

Nemesis_

RELEVANT to non POP-GAFFERS means "I don't beat off to them anymore".

Also like that person who was like LADY GAGA SHOULD USE THE MOTHER MONSTER NAMe

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom