• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
If Gaga returns to form I will be stanning too. I'll be sharpening my claws as I wait...

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

ps; kyon you inspired me to make that gif lol^

Kyon

Banned
yes I have sis, I hope Gaga doesn't disappoint you again

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

She WON'T. I actually was listening to BTW again and I realized the only thing I didn't like was BTW the song. It just never clicked with me. I don't skip the song it was just so different. My problem lied mostly with the darker turn the era took. Still pressed the Google Chrome commercial didn't become the EOG video. But still one of the simplest videos she's ever done. that's the charm of it. Marry The Night Slayed me to death. The video and song are EVERYTHING. Oh and still pressed Bey never did Telephone live with her smh.

Yeah I'm ready for anything. Of course Tour dates are no brainer. I'm SET.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

If Gaga returns to form I will be stanning too. I'll be sharpening my claws as I wait...

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

omg the gif<3 and I actually think Gaga already gave me everything I needed to fully restore my faith so I'm pretty much just waiting. I never stopped purchasing all of her music and requesting on radio either. As a Stan I can't NOT do that

Koodo

Banned
Unable to muster up excitement over this duet after the countless delays and betrayals.

I will CRY when it's OUT.

Have you noticed I have reinstated my Little Monster card sis? I'm over my BTW era hate and ready for the next album. My Gaga stanning is just as hard as my Godney stanning so be ready. Because I'm already dying from the new era music. Princess Die and the finished album. Freaking GodGa sucked my ass back IN #Canting #Stan #Death
GAGAF&#8482; will RISE again under the righteous light of the QUEEN.

idRHdsbmTHcZa.gif

Reading the BTW era threads is hysterical. Stanning unmatched to this day. *.*

Christopher

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

tumblr_m1de8nrGU31qfhaoro1_400.gif

for thoughts of even stanning caca. After The Fame Monster she took everything that made her...well popular and threw it out the window. Man I remember the build behind Born this Way and how great it was going to be that had to be the biggest let down in recent music history

Kyon

Banned
Unable to muster up excitement over this duet after the countless delays and betrayals.

I will CRY when it's OUT.

GAGAF™ will RISE again under the righteous light of the QUEEN.

idRHdsbmTHcZa.gif

Reading the BTW era threads is hysterical. Stanning unmatched to this day. *.*

Could they even HANDLE? lol

omg that GIF!LMAO

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
tumblr_m1de8nrGU31qfhaoro1_400.gif

for thoughts of even stanning caca. After The Fame Monster she took everything that made her...well popular and threw it out the window. Man I remember the build behind Born this Way and how great it was going to be that had to be the biggest let down in recent music history

excuse you, I dont even know how to respond
ivSv7vj66iwt6.gif

Bladenic

Sorry for the double post but I'm gonna leave this little gem here from the Amazon 99 cent sale thread.

Bloom and LDR are friggin awful, kids these days....

Katy Perry FTW though, sure it's pop but it's creative at least.

Nemesis_

All you Gaga haters need to see her on tour to be quite fucking honest.

None of your faves will ever and you will all DEAL.

gZja1.gif

B-Dex

Some pressedt hater is mad cause i posted some hot kpop male idols showing off their abs in the k-pop thread.

I am sure you girls can appreciate a nice body though so enjoy!

tumblr_m6mbvmVvN11qe70hzo2_250.gif

tumblr_m6mbvmVvN11qe70hzo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m6mbvmVvN11qe70hzo4_r1_250.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
All you Gaga haters need to see her on tour to be quite fucking honest.

None of your faves will ever and you will all DEAL.

gZja1.gif
What he said... Glorious.

And proof her sense of humour is back (or never left).
So jealous of my Perth mates - was trying to make it happen but I ain't getting over there. Maybe I can sneak into Nem's luggage!

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Im hoping all that love everyone stuff is album-centric and she'll drop it like old trash when the new one comes out. That there are adults who refer to a 26 year old as "mother" scares me.

"I'm not your mommy Ralph. I'm Miss Hoover"

I think the cult comparison is a little cynical and unfair - while the slavish adoration of her craziest fans is pretty embarrassing, it's no different to a lot of other pop acts, and she really pushes the "be yourself" thing which is kind of a mantra but still promotes individuality and people accepting themselves for who they are. I don't think there's any harm in what she's doing beyond it becoming pretty tiresome in its overly naive positivity. I don't doubt her intentions, though.

Kyon

Banned
Some pressedt hater is mad cause i posted some hot kpop male idols showing off their abs in the k-pop thread.

I am sure you girls can appreciate a nice body though so enjoy!

tumblr_m6mbvmVvN11qe70hzo2_250.gif

tumblr_m6mbvmVvN11qe70hzo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m6mbvmVvN11qe70hzo4_r1_250.gif

WHAT happened to that thread? now they are complaining about male pics? you should talk to OrangeCaramel, Sal or a mod tbh I haven't been there in months so I'm guessing lots of new ppl are posting there. That thread isn't only a female pic thread its a FANBOY/Fangirl thread.

Majmun

Only nostalgia is saving the Hag. Her new material is vile. MDNA sounds like a compilation of rejected Gaga B-tracks. Who is here for that?

Not me. I'm here for the real stuff: Lady Godga

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Kyon

Banned
Only nostalgia is saving the Hag. Her new material is vile. MDNA sounds like a compilation of rejected Gaga B-tracks. Who is here for that?

Not me

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Your opinion of Madonna is OBSOLETE after your INSULT to HUMANITY and the pop DIMENSION that was your Confessions HATRED. You should be EMBARASSED to call yourself a fan of pop music and not like the BIBLE Confessions.

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

royalan

WAIT GURLS

There are 20(!!!!) albums being sold for 99 cents on Amazon right now. Beside Perry, there is Kimbra, GODtye, Lana GOD Rey, Ellie Goulding, Drake (basically pop lol), Florencen and the Machine, Regina Spektor, fun, and The Wanted.

Basically this is a straight up pop sale. Time to go to town tbh

I picked up the Katy Perry album (gag), Kimbra, and Regina Spector (who I have always LOVED, but never really stanned).

99 cents is still too pricey for that The Flopted album, though.

Majmun

Your opinion of Madonna is OBSOLETE after your INSULT to HUMANITY and the pop DIMENSION that was your Confessions HATRED. You should be EMBARASSED to call yourself a fan of pop music and not like the BIBLE Confessions.

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Not here for that tea again. I'll only stan for 80's and 90' Madonna. The rest is shit.

You will deal.

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Kyon

Banned
actually Roy. I got the Wanted album for $0.99 a few hours ago. its AMAZING. recommend it. Flops or not the album is solid I'm still listening

For the price its a worth it.

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

royalan

actually Roy. I got the Wanted album for $0.99 a few hours ago. its AMAZING. recommend it. Flops or not the album is solid I'm still listening

For the price its a worth it.

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

But...but...I don't know if I want to support these disrespectful flops. ;_;

Trigger

A pop gaf orgy?

6ds1g.gif

Not me. I'm here for the real stuff: Lady Godga

http://i.minus.com/ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Such a flawless post

Bladenic

You mean where I originate from? I live in the Netherlands. But my dad is from Kosovo, and mom's Turkish.

Or are you talking about something else

XyCbT.gif

No I meant where you from. So you're European too, I so happy.

Though thinking about it... I remember making a post about Eurovision this year and you shaded strongly. How could you?

tears.gif

Kyon

Banned
They dissed Britney too recently.

yeah but let's not forget she put them to face the WALL when she passed by. They know their place as does GODNEY. They are still low life idiots but the music is there. Oh and Nathan is. Godney stan to the Tea and he's the only one that MATTERS and never talked shit about Xtina or Godney

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

royalan

yeah but let's not forget she put them to face the WALL when she passed by. They know their place as does GODNEY. They are still low life idiots but the music is there. Oh and Nathan is. Godney stan to the Tea and he's the only one that MATTERS and never talked shit about Xtina or Godney

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Hmmm...I'll give it a shot then. Report back later :/

Speaking of flops sis...I've been checking my RSS feed this morning and turns out J-Queen Namie Amuro decided that flopping wasn't really a good look for her, so she went back to SLAYING and SNATCHING WIGS with her new album!

Always knew the flopping was temporary, tbh.

Wk9Bi.gif

Majmun

No I meant where you from. So you're European too, I so happy.

Though thinking about it... I remember making a post about Eurovision this year and you shaded strongly. How could you?

Where are you from ?

I shade Eurovision because it's filled with Z-artists. Only the winning song is usually the good one. But most of the times ALL songs are just shit.

And the voting system is borked.

So yeah. Expect more Eurovision shade next year from me. And the year after. And the year after that.
Can't wait for next year. I won't hold back

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom