• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2019 | Whine Inside, Don't Flood The Forum

Shantae

Banned
For me this is kinda on at the perfect time. I'm filling in for 2nd shift, it's very slow at my work, comes on at 730pm while I'm still at work for 3 and half more hours, I got my laptop, so it'll help kill the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Drinking game ideas:
  • Take a shot when a presenter and/or award recipient comes on stage in a t-shirt
  • Take a shot when Geoff mentions Kojima lovingly or mentions what good friends they are
  • Take a shot when they show a game trailer with no actual gameplay
  • Take as many shots as you need when a band is playing
  • Take a shot when someone says the words "Next Generation" or "World Premiere"
Your ultimate objective is to not die from alcohol poisoning. Good luck!

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Drinking game ideas:
  • Take a shot when a presenter and/or award recipient comes on stage in a t-shirt
  • Take a shot when Geoff mentions Kojima lovingly or mentions what good friends they are
  • Take a shot when they show a game trailer with no actual gameplay
  • Take as many shots as you need when a band is playing
  • Take a shot when someone says the words "Next Generation" or "World Premiere"
Your ultimate objective is to not die from alcohol poisoning. Good luck!

RIP to all who participate.

GHG

Gold Member
Wait, this doesn't start now?

Mista Mista I'm coming for you.

giphy.gif

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Starts in an hour.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Top Bottom