• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2020 |OT| Boring, but still bigger than E3 (18:30 ET // 15:30 PT // 23:30 GMT)

Seems like it was an old article my bad but here it is.

Thanks! Not a fan of the writer or the website, but a HUGE fan of Supergiant.

OrionNebula

Best music? FF7? why is that nominated. Doesn't the remake use the same music?
Seriously? You think they remade the whole thing but used the super highly compressed audio files of 1997?

I suggest you take a quick listen on itunes or something

timmyp53

Looking at the title card for the TGAs it already looks blurry in 4k. Gonna be a pixelated stream on youtube as usual.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Where do you watch it?

It was playing on the official youtube channel, but can't see it there anymore for some reason.

Be happy you missed it, it was like 4 people talking about videogames while high as fuck. Literally talking about nothing.

Last edited:

imsosleepy

I was hoping he would stand in a nice venue.. but 3 hours of this webcam shit is gonna suck ass. Such shit quality on audio and cam

Edit: the fuck. Was watching some weird interview with phil amd geof on a different channel. Now put gamespot stream on lol. They do have a venue haha pfiew

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Seriously? You think they remade the whole thing but used the super highly compressed audio files of 1997?

I suggest you take a quick listen on itunes or something
What? compressed audio files of 1997?

Of course they remake it, but I thought they were using the same sheets as they did in the 90's. Guess not.

GHG

Gold Member
Why are some people talking about phil Spencer in here?

I tuned in for the start and didn't see him?

What? compressed audio files of 1997?

Of course they remake it, but I thought they were using the same sheets as they did in the 90's. Guess not.

No no no no, they reworked everything and Nobuo Uematsu wanted to
come back to work on it (he was either still unwell at the time or still recovering).

Deserved though, Uematsu is a legend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom