• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
It said Last of Us 2 is coming out next year.. I hope that was legit and not some bullcrap. lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Shin

Banned
Didn't want to be that guy, but this show is a drag...
I'm just running through my groceries list while listing and even that is annoying me :/

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well deserved honestly

Hobbesian

Banned
Producers must be pissed about that Alita presentation. That shit was sloppy as hell. No lead up, no context for the clip; just abruptly dropped into the show out of nowhere. Totally amateurish and completely unappealing.

None of the marketing for Alita has been able to do it justice. None of it.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
An award I agree with. Didn't like RDR2 but the voice acting was excellent especially Arthur.

jshackles

So the leak was real

Wait. Did he really just spoil far cry 5s ending? I hadn’t finished it yet. What a dick hole.

jshackles

This looks like Rage 2

Top Bottom