• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This is hidden messaging that they all plan to be games as a service streaming/digital only soon as the market will bare.

Like the gaming of Bilderberg meetings. ;)

Last edited:

Fbh

It's cool to see them together on stage. But yeah... i expected some sort of cross play announcement.

Oh cool the orchestra. Best part of last year

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Here's our first major award of the night....... but they already announced best action and rpg. Those aren't big?

Wow...... she's nice.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I hope Detroit wins

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I still don't get how MHW is an RPG.

jshackles

This looks great !

jshackles

Holy shit.......! Yesssss

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I thought it was gonna be announcing MUA HD editions. For a sequel that looks meh.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
Hmm...going to 04:00AM, not sure what to expect truthfully or what I expected.
So far nothing for me, but still nice to be part of it at age 40 :p

Top Bottom