• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dead Cells would have been maybe my last pick lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Best RPG in the pre show? Damn

jshackles

Won against Dragon Quest AND Octopath?

Serianox

Savage World might be interesting since its an adventure game, the trailer was giving me survival vibes and the only game of that type i found interesting was Subnautica.

How do they consistently fuck up the award categories every year? I love MHW but it's not an RPG. Ah, whatever. No use getting worked up over this shit lol

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
These nominations are real weird to me. MonHun in the RPG category? Mega Man 11 nominated for best action? Then again maybe I'm just not sure what all released this year. Having MHW in the action category would give it a nice boost though. I dunno if Capcom calls it an RPG now but when they started it was one of their made-up genres, Hunting-Action, like Stylish-Action for DMC, and it's only gotten more action oriented since... What did they talk about having something MonHun related soon though, I missed that dialogue there. Dlc? Something else? A few days from now they said?

Last edited:

jshackles

Surprised it wasn't Fortnite

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Was hoping that Octopath Traveler would win RPG of the year or at least DQXI. Either way, it's sad that the RPG game of the year award is in the pre-show. SMH. Being lumped in with e-sport garbage. Jeez.

brap

Banned
These nominations are real weird to me. MonHun in the RPG category? Mega Man 11 nominated for best action? Then again maybe I'm just not sure what all released this year. Having MHW in the action category would give it a nice boost though.
CoD in best action too lmao.

jshackles

I wanna be an esports coach lol

Fbh

Handing out awards like this in rapid fire during the pre show sort of takes away any semblance of prestige.

I mean I'm happy we are getting eSports out of the way ...but damn

jshackles

Top Bottom