• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

Jesus. Hearing all the esports names and stuff just reiterated how old I am. Good lord it was like another language.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just a rerelease? Damnit

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Seriously what did they say they'll have in the coming days in the monster hunter segment lol, I missed the dialogue.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You have two minutes for an acceptance speech, go.... Lol

jshackles

The fuckk...? Awesome

Wow. All three bosses in a row.

When everyone plays we all win. Except Cross play lol.

Last edited:

jshackles

Shawn Laydon looking nervious talking about cross play

jshackles

Fuck yes, instruments

Top Bottom