• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hero GAF deserves: GAFman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Chinner said:
this comic is boring it should be about me and blame space living together as some kind of odd couple.
Never been a fan of comics too close to real life.

kage said:
I would suggest Master Race's FIRST name to actually be "Race", and he should be, like, filthy rich. His last name could be anything. ("Higgins"? :D )

When Race Higgins was a kid, his only friend was his butler (who fondly calls him "Master Race"). Tragically, the butler died in a horrible accident by tripping over a SNES controller cable.

Race swore never to play consoles again.
Mr. Race Masters.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Chinner said:
but im not a very good drawerer :(
Damn shame

You know what I would do if I couldn't draw a comic? I would shut. The. Hell. Up. Thats what I'd do /Dave Chapelle

Chinner

Banned
im sorry blackace. i will try and be more useful and post a comic of my own version of gaf and i will make you a big role in it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Chinner said:
im sorry blackace. i will try and be more useful and post a comic of my own version of gaf and i will make you a big role in it.

Do what you do

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Back when I was writing up a backstory I imagined that "Race" was his last name and that he had the nickname "P.C." Then he adopted the "Master" part whenever he obtained his powers as a sign of his megalomania.

So his name is P.C. "Master" Race.

deleted

Jocchan said:
Question: does GAFman really need a known secret identity or alter ego? I imagine him awkwardly wearing his mask all the time and being overly paranoid/ashmed about his secret identity could open up some funny situations.

I just finished reading this GAF-gem. I have to say its the most amazing thread in a while.

I can't draw, but I thought about GAF-Mans secret identity. It has to be Net Jeff. If it doesn't fit for secret identity, NetJEFF could be the bizarro version of GAFman.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
xyla said:
I just finished reading this GAF-gem. I have to say its the most amazing thread in a while.

I can't draw, but I thought about GAF-Mans secret identity. It has to be Net Jeff. If it doesn't fit for secret identity, NetJEFF could be the bizarro version of GAFman.
More than a secret identity, it sounds like a misspelling (JEFFman instead of GAFman), which we could make extremely common for comedic purposes.

Hylian7

I just came up with a new idea for a villain.

Demon Hatefield

Demon Hatefield is the head of an evil organization known as IGNatius.

I'm terrible at drawing, so if anyone wants to draw him, go right ahead.

yencid

So it seems master race has appeared in a game before

1709475-cd_13aa2dea_021.png

http://www.giantbomb.com/ai-cho-aniki/61-9900/all-images/52-159948/cd_13aa2dea_021/51-1709475/

red731

You saw that thread about The Raid movie? It had new little word added behind it.

So what about GafMan: Redemption
from killing him softly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom