• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King of Iron Fist Tournament 2016 World Finals [Tekken 7] (12/09-12/10)

Line_HTX

I can't believe how cheesy and cringey that was when Murray was like "Oh, look at the fur rendering." DansGame

The announcements were so wack, and sucks that we have to MAYBE wait until next month for hopefully the release date info.

At least the Tekken LINE stickers were pretty amazing and the Pachinko art is lewd as hell, lmao

Dereck

vheiVi.gif

Horseress

omg a online tournament mode so awesome!

remember the online mode tournament in SFIV guys? everybody used it right? RIGHT? it's so popular omg pls be hype

Line_HTX

Well, at least now Alex Valle can flesh out this Online Tournament Mode and put it to good use since he's been saying for a while that this is the future.

Imagine if Capcom announced Rufus and his twin sister as characters for S2 at the end of Capcom Cup. That is how disappointing the bears are to me. Sigh.

noodalls

I really don't think their "early 2017" is what everyone thinks. August is probably early 2017 for them. Man it's fucking December and no release date yet...still excited for this but...fuck this lol

Japanese website has 『鉄拳7』2017年春 発売予定!

i.e. Spring.

http://www.tekken-official.jp/

English websites have early 2017. If we take early to mean first quarter, then it should be a March release. At worst, April/May.

I can't remember a Tekken arcade->console port ever taking this long. What's the hold up?

And I don't mind Kuma, but announcing bears before Lei? C'mon.

Line_HTX

Imagine if Capcom announced Rufus and his twin sister as characters for S2 at the end of Capcom Cup. That is how disappointing the bears are to me. Sigh.

Yeesh, I wouldn't want to imagine that for SFV. Need Brain Bleach.

I can't remember a Tekken arcade->console port ever taking this long. What's the hold up?

And I don't mind Kuma, but announcing bears before Lei? C'mon.

Testing and lots of balance updates. Right now they're up to Ver. H on the arcade version, so there's still plenty of polishing up to do. I still don't think it's even close to being presentable as a console version.

Testing and lots of balance updates. Right now they're up to Ver. H on the arcade version, so there's still plenty of polishing up to do. I still don't think it's even close to being presentable as a console version.

What made 7 have such balance problems? The rage arts? I haven't played the arcade version.

Rajang

They said on stream that the announcement of the release date will be next month and that there are still characters left to be revealed.

Top Bottom