• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

GavinUK86

Hey, Spine_Ripper, you must be near Rohan from GameTrailers. He just tweeted this:

BtrQCIECQAA7VVs.jpg

Zareka

An hour and a half.

Ah crap, that's kinda long. Oh well, thanks anyway. I know I'll be staying up for all of it. :p
Yes, but not all of it will be streamed. Part of the presentation is exclusive to those that are in the theater.
Oh? I find this to be good news in a way. I'm kind of torn watching this to begin with; I do want to see the live show, but I also don't want to be reminded of everything a few days before I play the game. If they omit a few sections for the stream that seems like a good middle ground to me!

Hey, Spine_Ripper, you must be near Rohan from GameTrailers. He just tweeted this:

BtrQCIECQAA7VVs.jpg
Naw, he's behind me. Sitting in the same row with the dude with the checkered shirt. So close. Sorry about the bragging lol.

Also the first 3 rows are predominantly made up of Naughty Dogs.

Zareka

I don't know what people who haven't played this are thinking watching this.

Also yeah, this is so weird. It's like...it sounds exactly the same. But it's real, man.

Top Bottom