• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

Calmine

3am is really late watch live. Here's hoping its available on YouTube or download after finished. I need to see this.

Jerkson

Banned
Ashley is dressed like Ellie.

MnOa3n7.jpg

Dipz

Banned
Fuck, why don't I see these threads when they initially go up.

I would've gone :(

I guess it's a good thing though because I never got far at all in the PS3 version and will be doing my first full playthrough in the PS4 one tonight.

Chabbles

Their taking this alittle too far now, all the 10/10's gone to the head. After the movie we be hearing about the live play touring 50 countrys. Its a damn VIDEO GAME ^^
Still bringing more attention to the medium can only be good i guess.. but fuck sakes.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Their taking this alittle too far now, all the 10/10's gone to the head. After the movie we be hearing about the live play touring 50 countrys. Its a damn VIDEO GAME ^^
Still bringing more attention to the medium can only be good i guess.. but fuck sakes.

haters gonna hate. no such thing as too much troy baker ;)

Gaz_RB

I think you might be taking it a little too seriously. This is just some awesome fun for the fans.

This is just for fans really man...lighten up a bit :)

Chabbles

I think you might be taking it a little too seriously. This is just some awesome fun for the fans.

Maybe, its just the over saturation of everything TLoU lately. Im still looking forward to Playing it again friday though.

edit, on second thoughts maybe the game is being taken too seriously by alot of people.

banagher

Boy you must have been pissed when you found out about the Street Fighter movies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

gone to their head? there is a line of people waiting for seats to free up for this as if it were a broadway show.

banagher

Why ?

I only remember seeing one in the cinema as a kid, and it was awful.. and honestly if sam raimi is working on TLoU movie, im looking forward to it.

But its just a damn VIDEO GAME isnt it?
Why should a VIDEO GAME attempt to do anything else with its characters or story outside of its own medium? Like where do these people get off thinking they can do something different for their fans to enjoy?

Chabbles

But its just a damn VIDEO GAME isnt it?
Why should a VIDEO GAME attempt to do anything else with its characters or story outside of its own medium? Like where do these people get off thinking they can do something different for their fans to enjoy?

I've seemed to upset you with my opinion,
i bought the game last year, im buying the remaster later this week, ill watch the movie when it hits bluray, but ill be damned if i go to some live play of a video game!!!!! (im just playing with you, dont get any more upset please)

banagher

I've seemed to upset you with my opinion,
i bought the game last year, im buying the remaster later this week, ill watch the movie when it hits bluray, but ill be damned if i go to some live play of a video game!!!!! (im just playing with you, dont get any more upset please)

Tell us more about what you dont plan to do.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Ugh hot out here. Recognized some former gametrailers guys in line. Rohan and Ryan Stevens. Said hi to Rohan. Probably creeped out lol

Top Bottom