• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

sjay1994

BtrKjJVCUAAFqQj.jpg:large

Hehe

Based Drukmann and Gustavo are in the corners

Can you watch this on PS4 or only on PS3?

The PS4 does not have the PSN Live Event Viewer yet, so PS3. But you can watch it on Twitch or YouTube. You can use YouTube through the PS4 web browser. I wonder if they can use Live with PlayStation to do the Twitch part.

The live event viewer thing is only available on the PS3 and twitch sucks on both consoles. Not sure about any youtube app.

Twitch is on PS3? Is it native or is it through the web browser? I haven't really used my PS3 much in the past few months.

Jerkson

Banned
I got the Chomecast streaming to the TV, and a bourbon streaming to my liver. What a great idea this was the night before the release. Long live the Naughty Gods.

I wonder how they'll play it to the theatre audience. Screen acting is very much in facial subtleties compared to theatre acting, which has to be louder and more body-oriented in order to be read by an audience sitting dozens of feet away.

If they performed the cutscenes like they do in the game and I was in the theatre, I wouldn't be able to understand a single word.

Zareka

You have a great avatar too! You don't need sleep!

Haha, you're right, what am I saying. Sleep is for the weak!

And thank you! I figured the best girl in Persona 4 would be a good choice as any for an avatar here. :)
I didn't make it, though!

Palocca

Pretty stoked for this! Wish I could upload some pics but I'm on mobile. The theater is pretty small so it has a nice intimate feel.

Zareka

Last quick question: anyone know how long this is on for? Hours?

Heh, just realised this is the perfect excuse to hook up my new HDMI cable. Time to watch this on the 50 inch!

LuuKyK

I am home just in time to watch this! Nice. Should be cool. Ashley and Troy are awesome. Gustavo's music is also top notch, so this shall be entertaining.

Edit: This song going on right now on the countdown is just sensational. Chills down my spine.

An hour and a half.

Yes, but not all of it will be streamed. Part of the presentation is exclusive to those that are in the theater.

Top Bottom