• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II pushed back to May 29, 2020

FranXico

A 3 month delay is not that bad.
However this shows pretty show pretty bad management, announcing a release date and then realising that they don't have enough time.
And to fair, they are trying to imply that the extra 3 months will allow them to reduce the amount of crunch.

Last edited:

Pallas

Gold Member
Wonder what changed in that short window when they originally announced the release date to the point where they announced the delay?

MagnesG

Banned
It's okay but you folks better not set the bar higher because of this lol, or at least not being disappointed if there's still no multiplayer mode at launch for example.

VertigoOA

Banned
PS5 version to released 8 months later...

delays aren’t bad news... I stopped thinking like that a long time ago.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
PS5 version to released 8 months later...

delays aren’t bad news... I stopped thinking like that a long time ago.

This isn't 2013\2014.

BC will be more of a feature next generation, and they will likely released enhanced patches God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn to advertise the PS5. To be confident that they would somehow skip TLOU just to sell another copy would be crazy.

Justin9mm

There's a recent rumor that the PS5 will release in December 2020. Maybe even January 2021 which wouldn't be that unusual to see another console launch in January; Nintendo was successful doing that with the Switch years ago.
Mate, we know the PS5 is releasing late November / early December, that's not a rumour. There is no Jan 2021 release, Sony have confirmed Holiday 2020 which means before Xmas just like every other PS release! And this is not even answering my question. As I 'KNOW' when PS5 is releasing, that is 6 months after TLOU2 so can you answer my question about why VertigoOA said 8 months? If not, stop answering other people's comments with your BS.

Justin9mm

Either way it would be better and if it's probably coming out in less than a year than the PS4 version, why not wait?
Why wait? There won't be a PS5 version, it will just be patched or probably already coded in the game for when someone installs and plays on PS5.. The difference between Pro and PS5 will literally probably be a True 4K or higher Dynamic 4K Resolution and 60fps. I'm not sure why people expect it to run like a completely different game.

Dacon

Banned
She is based on a real person and the real persons nose is a bit big. BUT, the real life person is much more attractive/cuter and the video game counterpart.

She actually is pretty hot, big nose and all. Dunno why she looks so fucking weird in the game.

Business

That snow deformation...

source.gif

Top Bottom