• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

Raptor

Mar 16, 2012
What a shitty comment about what?

That indeed doesn't compute, nothing wrong with stating that IMO.

Rflagg

Aug 6, 2009
The sliding window cover is so good. Thanks a lot for putting me in, we are going to need a second window shortly. :)

TheKingOfPain

Feb 3, 2013

The All of Us.
Sounds weird, but who cares lol

Apr 18, 2014
I've spent like half of my work day making something really dumb because of this thread. I have to render it out when I get home.

I have absolutely no image editing skills but I have just been fiddling with paint.net in between calls and am starting to learn how to do some things! Made my first 2 layer image and I am so proud. :)

Eggbok and plainr_ are truly inspirational.

Apr 18, 2014
What a shitty comment about what?

That indeed doesn't compute, nothing wrong with stating that IMO.

I agree! I am 37 and have a hot 28 y/o wife. Most people would say the same about me and I JUST DON"T GIVE A FUCK!! Livin' the dream!!

And besides, look at his face:

He already knows too and gives 0 fucks.

NearRivers

Apr 18, 2011
Earlier on I was going to add some of the late arrivals to this image but they've already been seated on the superior gif. Would be a shame to waste it though.

Raptor

Mar 16, 2012
I agree! I am 37 and have a hot 28 y/o wife. Most people would say the same about me and I JUST DON"T GIVE A FUCK!! Livin' the dream!!

And besides, look at his face:

He already knows too and gives 0 fucks.

Exactly, though 37 ain't old at all, nor getting old :p

Im 34 lols.

Apr 18, 2014
Am I the youngest here in this thread?!

Heisenberg?? I thought you were at least 50?

:p

Just kidding. I always think of my age as some sort of badge of honor when it comes to gaming though. I am sure the younger crowd just thinks us older folks are just fucking posers or whatever they call them these days.

DustyOldBones

Apr 10, 2012
Greener pastures.
I came to this thread today thinking I'd find discussion and instead I found page after page of a badly photoshopped airplane and everyone talking about putting things in their asses.

I don't even know what to ask. You guys are crazy. I guess I'll come back later, I feel like I just walked in on NeoGaf jerking it. Backing away...

Slowdive

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Manchester, UK
I came to this thread today thinking I'd find discussion and instead I found page after page of a badly photoshopped airplane and everyone talking about putting things in their asses.

I don't even know what to ask. You guys are crazy. I guess I'll come back later, I feel like I just walked in on NeoGaf jerking it. Backing away...

SillyNonsense
(Today, 10:50 PM)

Nah, I don't mind threads like these.