• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

This is a little later than I'd hoped, but I finished demastering the Clicker:

x6hbzlk.png

My son is 8 but he is developmentally disabled, blind and has severe autistic traits. Basically he is very OCD and every waking moment he has to hear the Lego movie or he gets very upset. The fuck off thing and reciting lines from the movie are because he only communicates through mimicry.

It bothered us (the never ending lego movie) at first but what can you do?? We just roll with it now. This has been going on since early June. Surprisingly I still love the movie!

That's interesting - I was listening to a CBC program (Canadian here) where they were discussing a support group for autistic youth that had made great strides with using Disney movies, and quotes in particular, as a way of getting the kids to open up emotionally. You're probably well aware of this, but thought I'd share regardless. All the best :)

And wow that is off topic, my apologies.

That's interesting - I was listening to a CBC program (Canadian here) where they were discussing a support group for autistic youth that had made great strides with using Disney movies, and quotes in particular, as a way of getting the kids to open up emotionally. You're probably well aware of this, but thought I'd share regardless. All the best :)

And wow that is off topic, my apologies.

Naw, my fault for posting all the lego movie gifs. Thanks for sharing though! This is the only movie or show he has ever obsessed over. It has always been music before.

Sorry for steering the dialogue away from my burning desire to have TLOU SIMFA.

why would anyone get a cat

Holy shit!!

Originally Posted by -griffy-

It's not really a matter of the image looking different, or better eye sight helping, it's not like things are sharper or anything like that, you aren't looking for something like better textures or better "graphics." It's entirely about motion, motion looks smoother. A character walking across the screen will look more fluid since you are seeing more frames of animation per second as they move.

We know for certain the patch adds an Infamous: Second Son-like photo mode, as well as adding the full length making of documentary to the extras menu.

Yeah, that makes sense.
I looked at the cubes. I instantly noticed the difference between the 15 fps and the 30 fps one. Also between the 30 and 60 fps one, but not as quickly.

Hope it does improve the game for me when I play it, as much as it does for you guys.

To me the smoothness of 60fps actually makes it look clearer and sharper. Does anyone else feel this way?

Andrew.

Banned
I love my cat but I always get a funky feeling wash over me while he watches me masturbate.

Like I'm expecting him to start shaking his head and say "Come on man...really? Now?"

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Imma going to buy 50 dollar psn card, add it to my US PSN account and then start pre loading it (pre load is ready right or not yet?). So i can play the no bullshit version that sony is shipping to every EU country because they don't want to make a separate version for germany alone.

No preloading. But it should be up on Tuesday morning your time for download, which will still be earlier than buying from the EU store

Gbraga

So does the commentary feature feel like they do it for films?. I dont care about the story since it had zero shock, so I want to hear the devs talk as I move along, "oh this area was designed to delivere blah blah".

I hope is like that

It would be really cool if it was like that, but I guess it would take too much work to have everyone talking about the parts they designed, so they probably focused on story for that reason.

I'm very much ok with that too, can't wait to play with commentary.

Half Life 2 + Episodes, Left 4 Dead series and Portal had it in gameplay areas! Also, all those games are amazing so you should play them anyways.

Wow, I didn't know this! I need to download Left 4 Dead 2 again.

I'm debating whether or not to turn on commentary for my first (remastered) playthrough. Hmmm.

I was wondering that too, maybe I should just get immersed in the game again since it's been quite some time since I played it for the last time, but what if it takes too long between my first and second remastered playthrough? So I guess I should just turn it on.

Nokterian

No preloading. But it should be up on Tuesday morning your time for download, which will still be earlier than buying from the EU store

Ah doesn't matter i guess a lot of shops will break the embargo though here in the netherlands. Going to see if this friday if it is in the shops. Happend before if not i will do it through US PSN.

Rixxan

am i the only one who cant stand seeing subtitles on with this game?

seems like every clip / early stream has subtitles

ugh

Top Bottom