• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Miiverse Screenshot Thread

Whoa nice shots people, it's great that finally works even if they aren't full resolution :D I might post some NSMBU screens later too though seriously this thread makes me want to buy Ninja Gaiden, LEGO City and Nintendo Land after seeing what people post :p

screenshot

Posting my screenshot of the moment I lost all motivation to play AC3 XD

Stuart444

Decided to test out the screenshot function using NSMBU (didn't even know about the screenshot function til now)

iMaTqnAycKFgU.jpg

Wish we could get full resolution screenshots but it's still a nice feature anyway :D

zroid

Banned
Seems a lot of the hotlinked images aren't loading anymore; guess we will have to rehost everything after all.

Yuripaw

Banned
screenshot

I played a LOT of Balloon Fight during that first month it seemed like. This was the highest score I was able to get, so I remember posting it on my miiverse.

tkscz

F-zero placing:
uYPjL7y.jpg

I like the way this room looks, but I took the shot at the wrong time (at the moment it was most jagged).
qMqxfwd.jpg

Was honestly afraid to go down there
Br5Rb38.jpg

It seems I didn't take a single screenshot during my play through of NSMBU, oddly enough. But here's one of a big comeback versus Bald Bull in Punch Out. :p

baldbullupsetsodum.jpg

Akira_83

Banned
Well, here's a shot of the secret HAL room in Kirby's Adventure.

IbShM8M.jpg

A really nice location in LEGO City Undercover.

N4NTOH0.jpg

And some Nanostray goodness, because more people should get Nanostray.

CowHtft.jpg

Ugh why did Nintendo ruin vc games by making them all boxed in? How hard is it to make them fill screen vertically while maintaining correct aspect ratio. All my ps1 classics do it, and I can do it on emulators for everything. I'm used to the bars on left and right but the small ones on top and bottom drive me CRAZY. Won't buy a single vc game because of it

Chuckpebble

Ugh why did Nintendo ruin vc games by making them all boxed in? How hard is it to make them fill screen vertically while maintaining correct aspect ratio. All my ps1 classics do it, and I can do it on emulators for everything. I'm used to the bars on left and right but the small ones on top and bottom drive me CRAZY. Won't buy a single vc game because of it

I have a configureable 'zoom' aspect ration on my Panasonic. Perhaps something like that would fix the problem for you.

Quick question about NNIDs, could someone potentially create a temporary one for me, granting me access to the Miiverse website. I need to browse the Monster Hunter one in the worst way. This poor lowly 3DS user will have to wait otherwise.

Robin64

Quick question about NNIDs, could someone potentially create a temporary one for me, granting me access to the Miiverse website. I need to browse the Monster Hunter one in the worst way. This poor lowly 3DS user will have to wait otherwise.

It's absolutely possible, as long as they don't use the email and handle you want to use when you come to setting yours up for real. I'm at work for two more hours, but I'll sort you out when I get home if nobody has by then.

GulAtiCa

Man. This party is a drag! ZombiU
KVVeKN.jpeg

You got mail! Little Inferno
Unu.jpeg

Ghosts! ACIII was glitching for me one session and things started to stop showing up or blink out.
b70a.jpeg

Akira_83

Banned
I have a configureable 'zoom' aspect ration on my Panasonic. Perhaps something like that would fix the problem for you.

Ya but vc games are the only thing cut off not other games. So I'd have to go in and out of tv menus to change zoom levels just to play vc games

I appreciate the idea but no thanks. Just don't understand why it's like this to begin with

Letep

Can you only make posts through the Wii U?

Are the web / mobile version only for browsing?

Also, is the phone version an app or just a website?

Captain N

Can you only make posts through the Wii U?

Are the web / mobile version only for browsing?

Also, is the phone version an app or just a website?

App is coming later, but for now its just Miiverse.Nintendo.net and you can comment on posts, but now make new ones.

Chuckpebble

It's absolutely possible, as long as they don't use the email and handle you want to use when you come to setting yours up for real. I'm at work for two more hours, but I'll sort you out when I get home if nobody has by then.

Thanks. Yeah, PM me later if you don't mind.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Ya but vc games are the only thing cut off not other games. So I'd have to go in and out of tv menus to change zoom levels just to play vc games

I appreciate the idea but no thanks. Just don't understand why it's like this to begin with

I think it's to provide a better scaling factor for them. Invariably, you're gonna be blowing these games up huge on an HD set. For some reason, SNES Wii U games look super fuckin sharp on my TV and the GamePad, and I suspect it's because via the underscan they've ensured that the image is being scaled by an even multiplier, or generally by one that keeps them lookin good on HD sets.

aparisi2274

Cool Thread!! Here are some random Lego City shots....

Hmmm, I think they spotted me:
8680040077_1e13463dbd_c.jpg

Super Mario Star:
8681150432_366e517a72_b.jpg

Dukes of Lego (ala Dukes of Hazard):
8681150236_b6c1b3fcd0_o.jpg

Top Bottom