• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Neighbors |OT| This show is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
"I do know why the caged bird sings... no I don't. Nobody knows..."

A show that can handle concepts of race with a funny hand while also being a genuinely funny episodes of television? Yes, please. I'm going to keep bumping this thread.

Vert boil

8dycklh.jpg

wut1yjkm.gif

Emwitus

Is this show the next Big Bang Theory? (as in arguably funny but hated by many)

What?! Big bang is funny?

"I do know why the caged bird sings... no I don't. Nobody knows..."

A show that can handle concepts of race with a funny hand while also being a genuinely funny episodes of television? Yes, please. I'm going to keep bumping this thread.

And can we have a mode change the title please. The show is genuinely good.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This really is the best |OT| ever.
I'm not sure what can be done to improve it.

ivysaur12

Banned
"Bitch."

"Slut."

I love you, Larry Bird and Jackie Joyner-Kirsee.

(Is this now the funniest show on ABC Wednesdays? Maybe.)

Kard8p3

I've never seen this but the larry bird character is played by Simon Templeman who voiced Kain in the legacy of kain games so I'll give the show a shot sometime.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Ok, so my first experience with this show only lasted a couple of minutes, and I hated it. Thought it was incredibly unfunny. Then I saw another full episode and actually thought it was great. So weird.

Kangi

This show is better than nearly all current sitcoms on tv.

Which is to say it's okay. I really just watch it because of Reggie, though.

Don't judge me.

Fusebox

Banned
Is it just me or is this show really starting to hit its stride? It's the only sitcom on TV right now to even get a chuckle out of me.

Vert boil

Really nice episode last night.

They really should do a musical episode every season. Perfect fit for the show.

I meant to bump this last week but didnt. Interesting to see it on the front page tonight.

I actually really like this show. It's really fucking stupid, sure, but it doesn't take itself seriously. It reminds me of a 90's sitcom for sure. Plus, my god the alien wife is hot. Sheesh. Its just kinda fun.

Just watched the premiere. This show has still got. Made laugh several different times. My favorite Lind has to be the one about parents being like dialup.

Kangi

Gonna take a guess and say that Jackie is the only reason this show is still on the air.

I'm okay with that because it means more Reggie.

Jeez. This show just keeps getting better. The prank reveal had me on the floor for a very long time. I really liked this episode. Larry's laugh was funny.

Vert boil

musical episode? Musical Episode?? :D ... New opening credits. ;(

I laughed way too hard at the rake. Nice episode.

Yazuka

I've watched it and enjoyed it. It's not super funny in any way, but it is enjoyable. At least for me.

EDIT: What!? Season 2 has already premiered? How could I have missed this?
Better fix this.

Another week, Another great The Neighbors episode.
The best parts this week were the British Montage especially with the flashcards:
Food-Bland and Dentist- ?
The other part that had me rolling was Dick's attempts to say James Bond's famous lines, and Reggie's Oy!'s.
Also Reggie looked very cute in that outfit this week.

Vert boil

My names James Bond, James Bond.

Using flashcards to take the piss out of the english? Ohh that's a paddlin'.

Nice episode again.

saunderez

My names James Bond, James Bond.

Using flashcards to take the piss out of the english? Ohh that's a paddlin'.

Nice episode again.
Yeah lots of greatness this week. Can't believe I stopped watching this after the third ep, things got so much better. Definitely bringing back memories of Third Rock From The Sun for me.

Emwitus

Could someone please make an official season 2 OT for this show? It's currently better than modern family for me.

EDIT: F it. I will.

EDIT:Gaf please watch.

Vert boil

Lovely episode last night.

"The ball and chain is out managing her burrito joint, earning some benjamin's buttons to make it rain on my family."

"I was lying in bed last night covered in hand lotion, I mean I was just slathered in it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom