• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Neighbors |OT| This show is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good crossover episode tonight.
I loved Debby's wink at the opener.
Larry (looking at the newspaper): Here’s a job for me. $1400 a month to be a 2-bedroom 1-bath!
Jackie: No, no, no, That’s real estate.
Larry: You’re getting progressively worse with every try. You’re like M. Night Shyamalan.
I also liked the liberal use of the Shark Tank music as well.
It was almost like a parody of Shark Tank itself.

Vert boil

Perky episode this week,

Amber: Sandy entrance

Jackie: Rocking hips, Grease dance, Lasso

jackie3yzivy.gif

Velcro Fly

I seriously laughed for about 5 minutes at Dick in a box.

It's like the people who make this show know it's getting canned so they put really awful stuff like the joke in the Halloween episode about going in blackface or the Dick in a box thing.

Emwitus

"have you never watched golf before?"

"Actually i have, but what i thought was people walking to go play a game of golf, was them playing golf"

LOL Imma use this with my golf loving friends. I love this show. Just catching up.

Alright There was definitely some fanservice in the episode for us Tim Jo fans out there.
Other than that. This episode wasn't as funny as usual but it really made up for it in sweetness. I really really liked it.
dat Give me a sidekick joke though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I seriously laughed for about 5 minutes at Dick in a box.

It's like the people who make this show know it's getting canned so they put really awful stuff like the joke in the Halloween episode about going in blackface or the Dick in a box thing.

Is the show on the chopping block? I seriously think it's one of the better comedies on right now. Then again, Happy Endings...

Ithil

Well with an OT like that I simply had to click on the thread. Seriously though I have no idea what this show is. The only Neighbors I know is that shitty Australian soap opera.

Have I mentioned how much I fucking love this show? Because I do.
I did not see that ending coming. So sad. I wanted Amber and Reggie to stay together. This episode showed that it can do drama very well.

Most underated show I watch right now.

I laughed all the way throughout pretty much.

Dick's makeup for the Freddy costume was pretty good.

I'll be really sad to see this show go. :(

Velcro Fly

Ugh this Reggie and Amber stuff breaks my heart! Why am I so invested in these characters!

Also Larry Bird trying to start up the theme song when things got awkward in the intro was hilarious.

Ugh this Reggie and Amber stuff breaks my heart! Why am I so invested in these characters!

Also Larry Bird trying to start up the theme song when things got awkward in the intro was hilarious.
Yes that was awesome.

Also bringing the keg to the study group, I died.

I love this show, it'll be a shame if it doesn't come back next season. Larry Bird and Dick Butkus are two of my favorite characters on TV. I love the meta-jokes they use, like Larry singing the theme song.

LOL The college students using Debbie for her stuff is hilarious.
"I have laundry in my car"
"OMG you have so much real food in your fridge"
The minivan sliding open door scene cracked me up too.

There's no hope of another network getting season 3 right? I mean it seems cheap to make and has a bit of a cult following. I'm just going to keep dreaming at least.

Velcro Fly

I've waited all month for this to come back after the Olympics.

Instead ABC in chicago is broadcasting a rerun of the republican governor candidate debate so it's on at some ridiculous time tomorrow instead.

I mean no one in Chicago has voted republican in an eon. Talk about disappointment :(

I've waited all month for this to come back after the Olympics.

Instead ABC in chicago is broadcasting a rerun of the republican governor candidate debate so it's on at some ridiculous time tomorrow instead.

I mean no one in Chicago has voted republican in an eon. Talk about disappointment :(
According to what I heard it's on at 2PM today.

Last night's episode was quite good. I enjoyed the guest stars and the interpretive dance was hilarious.

Velcro Fly

Only 3 more episodes left including tonight's!

Last week Reggie and Amber seemed to reconnect a little. I'm hoping for no cliffhanger since it seems like a mortal lock this is getting cancelled. I've really come to love this show this season for whatever reason.

Velcro Fly

Not officially cancelled yet but I'm not sure how much hope we should have. Cast is doing a livetweet thing for the finale. They seemed to pretty much rush this to finale to avoid airing it in May for sweeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom