• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy 12 (NA) Thread

Red Scarlet

Ancestor said:
Yeah, I pre-ordered that CE guide too a while back. I hesitated, but it sounded too good to pass up.

In total I've spent $99.25 on FFXII with taxes. :lol

:|

Cheaper than the import cost me, think of it that way.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
brandonh83 said:
Donating a plethora of cash to the Matsuno foundation is respectable.

It's basically required.

We don't know what is up with Matsuno for sure at this point, but if some "company" is hiding him/considering hiring him/considering not firing him (ahem) based on the performance of this game, then please do buy two copies and send S-E a check for the third.

mint

Banned
we should definitely have a stickied topic when ffxii comes, we can all give each other advice/treasure finds/etc..all in spoiler tag of course

i'm a grinder btw

FF12 is half the reason I've decided not to bother with the PS3 launch. Between FF12 and The Burning Crusade beta, I'll have no time for anything else. PS3 can wait at least until Motorstorm arrives.

I haven't contributed much to this topic since it seemed to be getting pretty detailed or sensationalist at times (how much can we debate some of this stuff without playing it), but I'm still frothing at the mouth for this game.

Bit over two more weeks eh?

My local EB has over 100 pre-orders for this game. Quite the interest level I'd say. And that's in Kamloops. It's not a tiny city, but it's definitely no Vancouver or Seattle either.

Y2Kev

I want to play FFXII the day it comes out, however:

if I wait until the PS3 comes out, I can save 20 bucks on the memory card adapter...cause I'm sure I won't be done by the 17th.

Y2Kev

brandonh83 said:
I didn't even know you had to get an adapter for memory cards.

It doesn't have PS2 slots (like a 360 doesnt have xbox slots). The adapter is fairly cheap and you only need it once to transfer the saves over. I just don't want to wait.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Amir0x said:
I don't know this PLAY, but they seem like smart lads! I approve of them.
they gave Enter the Matrix 8.5, smart lads they are indeed!

Amir0x

Banned
Judging by the fact that ENTER THE MATRIX has a 70% average across Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox it seems a lot of people fell into that pothole, good chap!

Y2Kevbug11 said:
The story or the fact that 13 year old me is still floating around somewhere?

That I was playing FFX in between bouts of my college senior project when you were, I dunno, saving pennies from your paper route or something.

Y2Kev

brandonh83 said:
In about two weeks you guys can kiss me good-bye from GAF for a while!

until I get stuck/have a question

I dunno, I definitely want to be here for the thread in which half of GAF is banned.

Aeon712

Does anyone have any information about a Final Fantasy Mini Art Book that Best Buy will be carrying? While checking the system to see how many copies of the game I will have to case(120) I noticed a new sku for it. We're only getting 22 of them with a list price of 14.99 so I'm guessing it's an extra when you buy it. Did Japan get an art book?

Thirteen days left until their arrival.....

judges.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
my ebgames seemed to change their mind on the midnight launch... said it's too expensive to keep the mall open for something like this :|

i think the helmets are pretty decent. the devil helmet guy (guy in the middle) looks ****ing awesome though. 2 of those judges look like chicks (wearing dress armor?)

Amir0x

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think the helmets are pretty decent. the devil helmet guy (guy in the middle) looks ****ing awesome though. 2 of those judges look like chicks (wearing dress armor?)

yes, they are chicks (at least one of them is, not sure if 2 of 'em are)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Holy crap. Just watched the ending. Lots of dramatics goin on. I give this game an A+. :D

It was really awesome seein' Basch in Gabranth's gear... I had a lot of WTF moments throughout it all. This was definately RPG of the year (NA) for me! I was going to be so mad if Balthier and Fran really died lol... Revenant Wings :)

Error

he is a review dude. works for a site iirc. he also talked about Castlevania PoR in another thread.

Error

I know what you were trying to do, you were labeling him as a pirate so he would get banned. you did that because he called ff12 "rpg of the year" :lol

jk, but the way you said that and then quoted that part of his post is funny

Top Bottom