• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy XIII TRIAL VERSION Thread

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Not shipped at NCSX yet. They say the 16th. And I have the 1 day shipping (and I'm in ny).

Wollan said:
FF Versus 13 is a... *opens latest GAF dictionary* ...a palace of lies.
The game doesn't exist. It's a mirage.

I might be the only one who's just as excited to see the new Versus trailer as I am to play the demo :lol

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Shadow780 said:
where are their warehouses? I want to just go there and pick up.:lol

NCSX update

Japanese distributors are shipping the FFVII AC Complete Blu-Ray tonight and NCS expects delivery on Thursday of this week. Please note however that the FFVII AC "Cloud Black" PS3 bundle may not be released to distribution until tomorrow night in Japan based on information from suppliers. If this is indeed the case, our shipments of the Cloud bundles will be delivered in New York on Friday of this week instead of Thursday. We'll know for sure by tonight and we'll post another update on Wednesday.
The Final Fantasy XIII demo is included in both versions. We'll have a healthy surplus available and new orders for both products are welcome to ship this week once they're in stock.

rataven

H_Prestige said:
I might be the only one who's just as excited to see the new Versus trailer as I am to play the demo :lol
I am DEFINITELY excited for that trailer. It's been ages since we've seen anything new.

polyh3dron said:
My status says "Preparing Order"

Just double-checked, it's at "Preparing Order" now.

Either way, I actually forgot that it was coming out so soon. Guess I got sidetracked with FMA :lol.

neojubei

Shadow780 said:
Thanks, at least movie + demo should be here this weekend!

Hopefully the bundle too but that's not a priority since I don't plan to open it anyway.

oK. Now you are just insane.

RPGCrazied

lol, just gonna put a new ps3 in the closet.. and never open it cuz it has cloud's lion symbol thingy on it?

you must be rich, or crazy. :)

LiK

RPGCrazied said:
lol, just gonna put a new ps3 in the closet.. and never open it cuz it has cloud's lion symbol thingy on it?

you must be rich, or crazy. :)

i know right, my dual dragons are prominently displayed :)

{Mike}

Banned
I have the Blu-Ray. The demo is OK, nothing groundbreaking. Reminded me of FFXII battle system which I didn't like that much (but still spent 120 hours in it). It's a visual feast too.

Kyoufu

{Mike} said:
I have the Blu-Ray. The demo is OK, nothing groundbreaking. Reminded me of FFXII battle system which I didn't like that much (but still spent 120 hours in it). It's a visual feast too.

We demand proof or the pitchforks will be out.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
{Mike} said:
You can't just type 1 sentence to these people :lol

neojubei

{Mike} said:

moar i need moar info!!!Please.

gantz85

Banned
{Mike} said:

What the fuck. More pls.

Shadow780

{Mike} said:

picspicspicspicspicspicspicspics

videosvideosvideosvideosvideos

RavenFox

Banned
{Mike} said:
grrrrr wtf with the tease:lol

{Mike} said:
Ask, I'll answer as best as I can

What's the Versus trailer like?
How are the graphics in FFXIII?
Is the battle music the piece from the very first trailer?
How is the background music?

Top Bottom