• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy XIII TRIAL VERSION Thread

JudgeN

Shins said:
puppy.jpg

Happiest picture ever, this is the smile I have when I watch Advent Children.

JudgeN said:
I don't understand the Advent Children hate around here, thought it was a good movie. Well worth the $15 I payed for the DVD version.
I don't hate it. I just don't think its anything to write home about. Slick graphics but thats about it.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
puppy.jpg

This is how I'm going to look on Thursday when I pop the FFXIII demo in.

When you think about it, this is like buying FF12, except Advent Children has pretty cutscenes and the demo might let you play it. So it's a better deal imo.

elbkhm

So, $90 for a demo and a handsome coaster set? :lol

Looking forward to impressions though. Japanese release confirmed for Winter '09?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Budokai is having a party over at his place on Thursday night when he picks it up. I can't make it because of logistical issues (and some work stuff I have to deal with), but I'm going to have a little shindig of my own some time this week as well. We'll see. :D

rataven

BlazingDarkness said:
how was AC story wonky?
Just replace Sephiroth Clones with Kadaj/Loz/Yazoo and it's pretty much the same (minus the black materia)
I didn't get where Kadaj and his gang came from. Plus Rufus being alive. And how did Jenova's head fit in that little box?!?!?! But after repeat viewings, I don't care. I like it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Is this the first time there was an official thread for a demo? Man, the Thread for FF13 is going to be HUGE.

Regulus Tera said:
Do you have any terminal diseases you're aware of?

DISEASE FREE ;) lol.

rataven said:
I didn't get where Kadaj and his gang came from. Plus Rufus being alive. And how did Jenova's head fit in that little box?!?!?! But after repeat viewings, I don't care. I like it.

it wasn't Jenova's head, it was just pieces of Jenova that remained in the N Crater, they just called it the head
Kadaj and Co = remnants of Sephiroth's will that survived and took human form, in order to collect Jenova together. the Reunion, so Sephiroth would have power enough to manifest again

rataven

BlazingDarkness said:
it wasn't Jenova's head, it was just pieces of Jenova that remained in the N Crater, they just called it the head
Kadaj and Co = remnants of Sephiroth's will that survived and took human form, in order to collect Jenova together. the Reunion, so Sephiroth would have power enough to manifest again
ha, makes sense. If it wasn't so pretty I might have payed more attention to the story :D

Wollan

I just want to report that I ordered this a week or two ago from YesAsia.

I am one of you.

I will play this and then I will wait 18 months for English release.

Shadow780 said:
but it also enhances certain part!
:lol :lol

Oh man. Kagari, that banner is seriously awesome. That's the highest resolution of that artwork that I've ever seen. Do you have the original size floating around somewhere?

*HYPE HYPE HYPE*

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Mr. Wonderful said:
:lol :lol

Oh man. Kagari, that banner is seriously awesome. That's the highest resolution of that artwork that I've ever seen. Do you have the original size floating around somewhere?

*HYPE HYPE HYPE*

I'd like to know as well and if u have a similar one for FFversus13.

Wollan

neojubei said:
I'd like to know as well and if u have a similar one for FFversus13.

FF Versus 13 is a... *opens latest GAF dictionary* ...a palace of lies.
The game doesn't exist. It's a mirage.

Just checked my play-asia order, it's currently 'Processing'.

It's shipping by Fed Ex so hopefully I'll get on Thursday (Friday at the latest).

Top Bottom