• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

MoxManiac

Huh, so english guile actually says Flash Kick instead of Somersault? I thought that Capcom USA changed over to somersaultas the official name based on the recent games.

LordK

Also, someone mentioned capturing people's replays if possible and posting them on youtube. I could do a few matches here and there in 720p off of the 360. I don't know how we would decide which ones get done. But I'm willing to help out.

2&2 said:
Cool, thanks. That what I was getting. This would indicate it's shipping on the 18th. Hopefully it actually ships on the 17th.

I wouldn't worry about it. Amazon is always crappy with its estimated ship times.

mizuk_i

bad-joey said:
thanks for the link, but the figures included with the CE are fixed and don't have points of articulation

The link i posted claims that they are the same thing. The CE picture was probably an old prototype.

Xtyle

2&2 said:
For anyone who pre-ordered on Amazon, what day does it have for your estimated arrival date (if you did 2-day or overnight)? Thanks.

Feb 19th

Edit
I am using 1 day shipping though

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Kay, since more Ken got the most votes and Im (really!) not a douche... This will make it into the OP whenever Haunts gets back from the 30 thousand things he does on a per day basis. No harm in letting you guys see it though

ken_ot.jpg

Oh, and heres a wallpaper, if you like it, etc (no text either btw)

CAVE343

Raging Spaniard said:
Kay, since more Ken got the most votes and Im (really!) not a douche... This will make it into the OP whenever Haunts gets back from the 30 thousand things he does on a per day basis. No harm in letting you guys see it though

ken_ot.jpg

OMG!! YESS AWESOME

rocK`

Banned
haunts said:
What do you guys think about the Focus Attack?

you know I've played the game before (maybe too much....)

but the focus attack has so much complexity behind it, we haven't even touched it (the japanese barely have either).

we gotta start blocking a chain then focus attacking out of it, its going to be sweet to see top level focus tricks :D

hwateber said:
Rose's alt just should have been
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/e0e1693f2d7f107a57ff9d324550a3d9c6439a74.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

WTF? First you steal my avatar then you steal my joke with the [B]exact same[/B] picture I posted?

Zertez

I was hoping the wait would become easier the closer the game got to release, no luck though. :lol I havent been this hyped for a game in a long time. The Bioshock wait/hype was pretty high after the demo for me, but not for 6 months like this game.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So who is getting the Asian or Japanese release of the game? D-Day is only one week away now! :D

Got the Asian 360 version coming from Play-Asia, then I'm getting the U.S. PS3 LE from Best Buy when it comes out.

Even gonna spring for all the DLC-- 'scuse me, unlock keys for the outfits in both versions.

Captain N

Lyte Edge said:
So who is getting the Asian or Japanese release of the game? D-Day is only one week away now! :D

Got the Asian 360 version coming from Play-Asia, then I'm getting the U.S. PS2 LE from Best Buy when it comes out.

Even gonna spring for all the DLC-- 'scuse me, unlock keys for the outfits in both versions.

No! Get it on the PS3 so I've got someone to play next weekend!

Lyte Edge said:

Got the Asian 360 version coming from Play-Asia, then I'm getting the U.S. PS2 LE from Best Buy when it comes out.

Huh... =P

But I'll probably bite and grab the JP Triple version. It'll give me some home practice before the release party. :lol

CAVE343

Even though it was tempting I'm waiting for the western release. With shipping I wouldn't be getting the game much earlier so

I got the JPN PS3 version preordered as well (early prematurely box art knee jerk reaction.
I will be getting US one also since I learned that the box art got corrected .

Jaroof

Hey, I preordered the collector's edition of Street Fighter 4 for PS3, and it said that "Downloadable Content" would be included with it.
Does anyone know what kind of content that could include?
Maybe some of the clothes?

DoctorWho said:
The Japanese PS3 version doesn't work on a US PS3... does it?

English dubs selectable?

It does. I don't know about online play, that might not work.

Jaroof said:
Hey, I preordered the collector's edition of Street Fighter 4 for PS3, and it said that "Downloadable Content" would be included with it.
Does anyone know what kind of content that could include?
Maybe some of the clothes?

yeah, it includes one pack, probably the first one, which is: gief, abel, rufus, honda, and el fuerte

akachan ningen said:
It does. I don't know about online play, that might not work.
If it's anything like my other JP games, online will be fine. Getting the DLC to work out will be stuck to the JP PSN though.

mYm|17|

Raging Spaniard said:

ken_ot.jpg

looks hawwwwwwt

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Captain N said:
No! Get it on the PS3 so I've got someone to play next weekend!

Sorry sir, but I want the U.S. PS3 LE version so I can have the movie on Blu-Ray. Plus I'm gonna be on the 360 version far more anyway.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Did the game go gold yet? I don't see how Capcom is going to be able to print enough copies to meet demand in Japan in less than a week.

Lyte Edge said:
I'm really thinking about it. If the 360 Asian version's region free I will probably hop on it. I wish NCS had it for preorder, since I get stuff from them next day regardless of how it's shipped.

Does Capcom usually lock their Asian games?

-PXG- said:
New avatar.

Anyone have a full body, high resolution image of Ryu from Third Strike?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14012522&postcount=1205
CurseoftheGods said:
Wtf?

Ryu seems just as overpowered as Ken was in Third Strike. I predict massive nerfage in the next game.
Have you ever played Street Fighter III: New Generation?

Ryu could Shin Shoryuken you in the corner, super jump fierce 5 times before you hit the ground, thus refilling his super meter, and ShinShoryuken you AGAIN. It was practically an infinte.:lol

Top Bottom