• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886 has Dynamic destruction.

xoNj5Eo.jpg

Yes please.

This is very weird piece of art, as the Galahad actually looks like a rendered model slapped on a artwork.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, it's third person? Damn. That really kills my interest.

daoster

Kvikmyndahús;77676481 said:
Why oh why can't they make it an RPG. Sigh.

I'll grumble all the way to PSN store to buy it anyway.

So with you buddy.

Such wasted potential of a setting.

Wouldn't have to be proper open-world, I just don't want that world confined to a linear shooter.

Shit I'd have preferred if it weren't a shooter full stop.

Could be a cover-based shooter with RPG elements ala Mass Effect. It'd fit pretty well, I think.

I think the thing I'm most excited about for this game...is the setting. potential open city London? In a steam punk setting? Man, I'm freaking excited!

Decado

Meaningless to me unless they have the same level of detail/destruction for character/enemy models, since, you know, that's what I'd actually be shooting at. :\

Ricky_R

the enemy type will make or break this game. It could be a Dead Space style horror shooter (I hope it isn't) I want to fight proper enemies and have shootouts

If we go by the reveal trailer then I think we can expect full blast shoot-outs against those creatures. That's only if the trailer was a real representation of what it's coming.

If we go by the reveal trailer then I think we can expect full blast shoot-outs against those creatures. That's only if the trailer was a real representation of what it's coming.

I am hoping those creatures are aliens, I got District 9 vibes from that trailer.

Ricky_R

I am hoping those creatures are aliens, I got District 9 vibes from that trailer.

Really hope so too. I'm not too crazy about werewolves although they will probably be the enemies going by the art style and location. So, we'll see.

Also, District 9 is a fav of mine.

xoNj5Eo.jpg

Yes please.

notice how he is fully armed in a public place. I am guessing those creatures like to attack populated area and then your force is sent in to exterminate them (like ghostbusters)

Really hope so too. I'm not too crazy about werewolves although they will probably be the enemies going by the art style and location. So, we'll see.

Also, District 9 is a fav of mine.

yea it was a great movie.

notice how he is fully armed in a public place. I am guessing those creatures like to attack populated area and then your force is sent in to exterminate them (like ghostbusters)

Considering his name (Galahad) I assume they are knight-like formation that works under Queen (or some fictional ruler in that London).

Probably respected and well known amongst society.

I hope enemies are more than just werewolves or creatures. Synopsis for the game mentions a centuries old war between two factions.

Into

The art direction is wonderful and considering the pedigree of Santa Monica, this is a very strong future GOTY contender.

F4r0_Atak

If the action and the settings are as tight as it was in God Of War: Ghost of Sparta, then we may have a really really interesting early gem in the first year the PS4 comes out. :D

nib95

Banned
If the action and the settings are as tight as it was in God Of War: Ghost of Sparta, then we may have a really really interesting early gem in the first year the PS4 comes out. :D

I don't like you.

You made me think there was new news or media for a moment :(

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Game was finally hibernating in my subconscious... was.

Top Bottom