• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 has gone gold

IFDRBJs.gif

I have one issue with this. Which is I keep expecting his head to do this:

funny-game-glitch-shepard-head.gif

A pox on your house, Gaf.

lmao

Virdix

If yall don't mind answering, for those who have gone all digital so far this gen. What are your internet speeds?

I'm about half and half depending on whether I feel like going to the store or not, I get 12mb down. Downloads any game I've tried while I'm asleep easy, especially with the whole pre load thing.

Lakitu

st5fu
To be honest, this has never really been on my agenda since the first piece of gameplay footage (and subsequent ones) but after replaying The Last of Us and Alien: Isolation, I've realised I really enjoy 'cinematic' games. I may pick this up if it were to review well and gets a good reception here. Hope it proves me wrong.

I am still praying this game has enough length to justify it.

PLEASE BE 10 HOURS OR NEAR THAT!

Have the devs made any comments at to length?

Hoje0308

Banned

Shinobi has said that it's comparable to the first Uncharted. Of course, that isn't counting the obligatory Easy run in which you turn as many dudes as possible into twice baked beans by pounding them with all three barrels of that mean ol' shotgun.

Edit: Gibbed

Shinobi has said that it's comparable to the first Uncharted. Of course, that isn't counting the obligatory Easy run in which you turn as many dudes as possible into twice baked beans by pounding them with all three barrels of that mean ol' shotgun.

Edit: Gibbed

Well, OK that's not as good as Last of Us, but its acceptable.

If yall don't mind answering, for those who have gone all digital so far this gen. What are your internet speeds?

18Mb/s here

Going to upgrade to 30Mb/s soon but it's been fine. 2MB/s so that's 120MB/m so that's 1GB/10m approx. with the pre loading we can do now I haven't had to wait on a game since that hit.

Can't wait for 30Mb/s though.

Who do you have?
CenturyLink. Service is like a dream. That's not me trying to brag, I honestly can't wait for the rest of you to have something like it. I can't actually download much of anything at 1 gbp/s because most services can't keep up with that (PSN seems to max out around 150 Mbp/s). But being able to have lots of simultaneous streams and downloads is fantastic.

Though I don't believe the game its self will be of high quality gameplay wise, I'll definitely buy it because of the visuals. Plus I'm a big fan of cinematic

Lucreto

I wish I could go all digital but I am not paying those digital prices in Europe.

My soon to be 240mb/so should make downloading easier.

Cream

Banned
It's been a really long time since I've played a game that was JUST a linear single player campaign.

Will be weird.

CenturyLink. Service is like a dream. That's not me trying to brag, I honestly can't wait for the rest of you to have something like it. I can't actually download much of anything at 1 gbp/s because most services can't keep up with that (PSN seems to max out around 150 Mbp/s). But being able to have lots of simultaneous streams and downloads is fantastic.
Their internet service isn't available in my area. :(

So what is the justification for the futuristic weapons in this timezone? They don't even look grounded in reality to be honest

There is a whole video made about the weapons and the tech behind them. They are all actually plausible with what was available back then and Tesla at the helm

So what is the justification for the futuristic weapons in this timezone? They don't even look grounded in reality to be honest

Eh, the only thing thats really questionable is the arc gun. Stuff like the thermite rifle is basically a gun that shoots out thermite then launches a fire ball at it.

delta25

Banned

having Tesla acting as your "Q" opens a door to all kinds of crazy gadgets, most of which are based on technology that did in fact exist at the time.

I'm getting pumped for this game.

I stayed dark on everything up until a few days ago... but the gunplay looks solid. I think gameplay is going to be very competent... at least I hope so!

Frick day-one purchases, but I'm keeping a much closer eye on this.

No, Uncharted 1 length. So somewhere around eight to 10 hours.

8-10 hours is a bit on the short side, would have have preferred at least 12 hours, hopefully the game play/set pieces and all that are varied enough so it doesnt seem like a chore.

Only way to play this game will be on the hardest setting available, I'm normally a medium difficulty guy, but for this game I'm gonna amp up the difficulty.

Top Bottom