• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 New Trailer On 18th February - 1400 GMT/1500 CET

BgquubMCIAEbM77.png

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/435352426925682688

9NDfoFW.png
counter.gif
q5dmiVk.png

Credit goes to Dinjooh for the clock.

finally people will have something to talk about instead of the whole stupid black bars bullcrap.

can not wait for ready at dawn's first major console title. wishing them luck. still 6+ months from release so they have plenty of time to polish the title.

Bring it! I'm loving the mythos they're establishing here by reimagining the "Knights of the Roundtable". Hope the trailer sheds light on the plot.

Jb

Is the "1400" way of displaying time instead of 2:00 PM often used in non-military anglo saxon countries?

GHG

Gold Member
Is the "1400" way of displaying time instead of 2:00 PM often used in non-military anglo saxon countries?

Heh, I thought this was used everywhere and it was just down to personal preference?

Anyway. I'm actually looking forward to this. Hopefully it delivers.

Next, Sony need to tell us whats going on with Driveclub.

Yaoibot

This is going to increase the pain of not having a ps4 :(

Well you don't NEED one till October, though I'm rather enjoying mine. Even if its currently a DCUO, Warframe and soon FfXIV machine for me. All of those I have on PC and with superior performance, but what can I say, I love my consoles.

This game, Deep Down and Infamous are the reason I got the system. Such interesting and promising IPs.

RedAssedApe

Banned
hope there is actual gameplay and not just a cinematic trailer...which is usually what we get this far in advance of release. :\

also please change your minds and make this 4-player co-op :p

Isn't the 18th also the date the press embargo lifts? So they can go into detail about what they've been shown behind closed doors.

Or am I talking shite

Top Bottom