• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886: Official spoiler thread for all black bars

viveks86

Okay. It was the start. Was the missing part between the links in the OP. I watched random portions by closing my eyes and now I have no clue how they are connected :D

woooo that was the start, then you play and see how all that happened?

That's my guess. If that's how it starts… HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I don't mind QTEing all the way through this game if that's what it takes to find out what the hell that was all about.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Okay. It was the start. Was the missing part between the links in the OP. I watched random portions by closing my eyes and now I have no clue how they are connected :D

That's my guess. If that's how it starts… HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I don't mind QTEing all the way through this game if that's what it takes to find out what the hell that was all about.

I liked the contextual QTE's. Seem to be done right. I hate the circles open/close push button mechanic ala TR13 and I am sure I played another game with it. U4 has it too. Still prefer TLOU combat
but that type of close encounter is hard to "un-script".

benzy

Lol.

I wanna be out of this thread completely but I keep coming back.
qfcwhh.png

viveks86

Def not in that fashion although it was hinted in the latest trailer.

Yeah we always expected some kind of a struggle. But this… this looks dire. And starting a game off like that, you can't help but feel that sense of dread throughout the campaign. It's gonna color every moment you experience after. Couldn't have had a better start.

Top Bottom