• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pedophile Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Galaxy

They aren't people.

Neither are you.

Would the therapist contact the police and child services unless they thought he was in fact a serious threat?

He was in no way at risk of committing any sort of pedophilic crime, he just had uneasy thoughts and was scared about them. I've seen the way he was around children, he's acted in a very appropriate way.

The man was taken to the police station multiple times because he actively tried to seek help from therapists about his issue. He was scared that they placed him under some intense watch and if he were to have children, they would take them away from him. He became paranoid as you can tell.

Yeah, we're so many years (decades?) from being able to talk about how to better treat pedophiles so that they don't assault kids. GAF is a left leaning forum and this is the shit that people are saying. No one who was born with pedophilia would ever try to reach out to a medical professional with people like freddy around.

There is no good solution for people born with this sexual attraction because these people will never have sex with their desired people in a good world, but there has to be a better solution than what we have right now.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
And they should. A pedophile shouldn't be trusted around any children. It's simply not worth the risk.

So you are also advocating suicide?

This is why we can't have a discussion, when some people don't view others as human, when their viewpoint has degenerated into such depths, conversation becomes impossible.

This is such bullshit. The problem is largely unaddressable because at their core pedophiles want to do something they never can in any legal, ethical, or moral way. There's no solution to that.

some pedophiles don't "want to do" anything.

they can't help being attracted to kids, and they want to seek out help with their mental illness without getting the cops called on them.

they don't want to be in jail.

they don't want to be on the national sex offender registry.

they don't want to hurt children or abuse children or contribute to the act of others hurting children.

they just want help, like people with other mental illnesses.

stories like this:

Jesus what timing to this thread. Not too long ago I was listening to Maddox's "Biggest Problem in the Universe" podcast where in that episode his problem was pedophiles, but they also took that stance that demonicing people before they act on their desire and refusing to give them proper treatment without the risk of being arrested (at least in the US) was not the way to go. There are plenty of closet pedophiles who can't seek proper medical help without the fear of their psychiatrist/psychologist calling the cops on him apparently. Haven't done much research on the matter but if true that's bullshit. We're preventing people with a possible psychological disorder in seeking help.

not sure if 100% real but read what I wrote above.

...underlie the fundamental problem here.

pedophiles who haven't committed a direct harm, who haven't contributed to any indirect harm, and don't ever want to contribute to any harm....should have access to help without immediately going to jail or immediately getting their lives ruined.

children are the victims here. children are the ones who are affected by the monsters who do act on their urges.

so if there's anything we can do to dampen their attraction and help stop potential problems before they arise, it could lead to lower incidences of child molestation and abuse.

that's what we want. that's the end goal.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Yeah, we're so many years (decades?) from being able to talk about how to better treat pedophiles so that they don't assault kids. GAF is a left leaning forum and this is the shit that people are saying. No one who was born with pedophilia would ever try to reach out to a medical professional with people like freddy around.

There is no good solution for people born with this sexual attraction because these people will never have sex with their desired people in a good world, but there has to be a better solution than what we have right now.

this is some truly next level victim blaming.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So you are also advocating suicide?

This is why we can't have a discussion, when some people don't view others as human, when their viewpoint has degenerated into such depths, conversation becomes impossible.

Which in turn may cause people with this affliction to stop themselves from actually seeking help, which in turn may put them in a more precarious position than what they'd be if they do receive help, which in turn will increase the probability of them actually do something horrific due to their affliction.

People who say stuff like "just die!" actually creates a situation that promote stuff that they actually hate themselves. That's just bloody ironic.

The Lamp

This thread reveals some really messed up people. How can you consider a pedophile not even human? That's just cruel and dehumanizing.

this is some truly next level victim blaming.

But I'm not blaming the children who are abused.

I'm blaming both the molesters and you (and 36 Chambers and freddy and everyone else) for creating an atmosphere where no one will try to treat their symptoms for fear of running into you people. It's not victim blaming because I'm not blaming victims.

I'm blaming both the molesters and you (and 36 Chambers and freddy and everyone else) for creating an atmosphere where no one will try to treat their symptoms for fear of running into you people. It's not victim blaming because I'm not blaming victims.

Ironically, treating their symptoms is that. It's whacking them on the nose and telling them don't do that, ever. That's what professionals do with these cases. So what kind of treatment are you talking about here? What do you know that people more qualified than me and you don't?

KHarvey16

Ironically, treating their symptoms is that. It's whacking them on the nose and telling them don't do that, ever. That's what professionals do with these cases. So what kind of treatment are you talking about here? What do you know that people more qualified than me and you don't?

You clearly have no idea what the treatment options are or what further study would reveal.

Vio-Lence

Banned
But I'm not blaming the children who are abused.

"you people", why should a pedophile fear running into me? because i don't sympathize with the "plight" of pedophiles? i fail to see the logic in your argument.

You clearly have no idea what the treatment options are or what further study would reveal.

neither do you. let the behavior professionals figure it out.

Yes... Medical professionals tell people that they should commit suicide. Just like the people in this thread have... You nailed it.

"you people", why should a pedophile fear running into me? because i don't sympathize with the "plight" of pedophiles? i fail to see the logic in your argument.

Why should anyone be scared of someone who says that they should be castrated or commit suicide.

FUME5

How many people admit to having homicidal fantasies who don't act on it?

Should we kill 'em all on the off chance that they will act out one of these fantasies one day?

Child abuse of any nature is sickening and the perpetrators should be hit with the harshest sentences on the books (if not beaten to death by the parents).

But what is being brought up here is that IF we could get these people to seek counseling before they act on these impulses / fantasies, the common wisdom is that child abuse cases would fall, which is a good thing yeah?

Yes... Medical professionals tell people that they should commit suicide. Just like the people in this thread have... You nailed it.

How about you go back to all my posts here and tell me where I said they should commit suicide? Oh wait, I didn't. Nice try though.

Ok, enlighten me then. All your posts here have been. "You're wrong", "You're terrible", "You know nothing", etc. So seeing as you're an expert on these matters(I don't fucking know why though). How about instead of lobbing shots at everybody you make a post explaining your side of things.

KHarvey16

neither do you. let the behavior professionals figure it out.

I agree! And maybe you'd be so kind as to let people discuss it now without trying to shame them with declarations about how much your tummy hurts at the thought of it.

So why don't you enlighten us?

Therapy and medication. Further study can improve understanding of the condition and, consequently, results of treatment.

Lol just kidding they aren't people and should just kill themselves derrrrrp

A lot of us don't feel sympathy for pedophiles and it is a mental disease which could cause great harm. The poor people here are not those who have the urges and don't act on them, it's the children for the potential of harm. While not acting on them is a good thing, it is never going to be something anyone should be celebrated for. None of you here feel sympathy for people who could rape but don't act on it, or those who could commit a hate crime but don't. So why the fuck are you all on the side for victimizing the pedophiles as poor folk? Why them?

It's just as much about preventing victims as it is sympathizing. If someone has illegal tendencies, no matter what they are, I would want them to be able to talk about them to a professional that won't call the cops on them (unless it is absolutely necessary) before they act on them, ruining both their life and someone else's. That should extend well beyond pedophilia.

KHarvey16

Ok, enlighten me then.

See above.

All your posts here have been. "You're wrong", "You're terrible", "You know nothing", etc.

No they haven't been.

So seeing as you're an expert on these matters(I don't fucking know why though).

Again with this.

How about instead of lobbing shots at everybody you make a post explaining where your side of things.

I and others have been. Multiple times.

It's just as much about preventing victims as it is sympathizing. If someone has illegal tendencies, no matter what they are, I would want them to be able to talk about them before they act on them, ruining both their life and someone else's. That should extend well beyond pedophilia.

and we want people to come forward.

we want to catch pedophiles that would normally be so scared to say anything that they let their mental illness get worse.

and the only way to do that is to provide them with an avenue that won't immediately throw them in jail or ruin their lives.

we won't catch all the bad guys with fear alone.

Ms.Galaxy

Try the veal.

Fuck it, I'll be the asshole.

I'm sorry about what happened to your friend. But how does this have anything to do with us discussing why pedophilia is wrong and why some of us don't feel sympathy for pedophiles? And why are we suddenly the assholes? Some dudes said some awful things, true. But does everything have to be an extreme around here?

A lot of us don't feel sympathy for pedophiles and it is a mental disease which could cause great harm. The poor people here are not those who have the urges and don't act on them, it's the children for the potential of harm. While, not acting on them is a good thing, it is never going to be something anyone should be celebrated for. None of you here feel sympathy for people who could rape but don't act on it, or those who could commit a hate crime but don't. So why the fuck are you all on the side for victimizing the pedophiles as poor folk? Why them?

Please, give me a real answer that isn't "You're a terrible person", "It's like you're homophobic", or "what the fuck is wrong with you?". Cause we all sure as hell know you wouldn't go out of your to echo the sentiments you do here outside of the internet.

Because you are looking at this as a black and white issue. Are you a terrible person for not sympathizing with them? No, I wouldn't say that, but I would say you never met a pedophile and developed a friendship with them. You don't understand what a true pedophile is and what it means to be one. They are real people, with real goals and achievements, they want a happy life, but that one thing is holding them down. The interesting fact is many assume they just want to have sex with children, but the truth is that a lot of them want a consensual relationship with children, hence why killing off the libdo of a pedophile rarely works. There are even such a thing as asexual pedophiles, people who just want a romantic relationship with a child with no desire to have sex.

My friend was plagued with it since he was 15 years old, the thoughts scared him, it pushed him to depression, anxiety, and eventually suicide. He tried to live life normally, even found some happiness in a woman his age, but the thing is that he still had those thoughts and any happiness was quickly replaced with dread. He tried to seek help, but society turn him down and labeled him as a monster.

Should we celebrate these people for resisting their urges? In my opinion, yes, because they're struggling to overcome not only lust and taboo, but also society's label on them as monsters that need to be executed for even having thoughts. In fact, it's that latter that causes most of them to struggle with it. If we live in a world where society was more sympathetic toward pedophiles and accept that it's a psychological condition that needs to be treated, than research would progress, new treatment methods would be discovered, and pedophiles would have a way to help themselves while child sex crime start to dwindle down. In fact, more pedophile would actively seek out help instead of living in fear where the thoughts would fester until they actually commit the crime and/or kill themselves.

The topic here is that we, as a society, needs to stop demonizing and assuming that all pedophiles will always rape children. These are people with a condition that needs help, and demonizing is just going to make things worse.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I agree! And maybe you'd be so kind as to let people discuss it now without trying to shame them with declarations about how much your tummy hurts at the thought of it.

Tummy attacks? Ok let's resort to personal attacks because I don't particularly sympathize with pedophiles who don't act on their fantasies or sexual urges. People live every day without indulging themselves and have self restraint. Should they be commended? I don't subscribe to pedophile victimization. Children are the victims.

A girl actually did her senior project on pedophilia at my highschool. She was really out on a limb at that time but it seemed pretty well researched. I'm pretty convinced that most people who commit crimes have some kind of flaw that they can't get past, whether they're quick to anger, sex-obsessed, power hungry, or attracted to children sexually, they just can't overcome their flaws (whether provided by nature or nurture) and eventually succumb to them. This is why I'm a person that's generally "soft on crime" as they say because I do have empathy for people who give in to their lesser selves. Some of you would probably argue that I have more empathy for these people than their victims, and you'd probably be right.

Generally, I think we should put less emphasis on punishment, and more emphasis on rehabilitation into society. It should be our job as members of society to discover scientifically sound ways of treating these people (pedophiles and criminals in general) and re-introducing them into society such that they can safely re-enter society as productive members.

KHarvey16

Tummy attacks? Ok let's resort to personal attacks because I don't particularly sympathize with pedophiles who don't act on their fantasies or sexual urges. People live every day without indulging themselves and have self restraint. Should they be commended? I don't subscribe to pedophile victimization. Children are the victims.

Lol, nothing there is a personal attack. You are so intent on not understanding anything anyone is saying to you.

Komo

Banned
some pedophiles don't "want to do" anything.

they can't help being attracted to kids, and they want to seek out help with their mental illness without getting the cops called on them.

they don't want to be in jail.

they don't want to be on the national sex offender registry.

they don't want to hurt children or abuse children or contribute to the act of others hurting children.

they just want help, like people with other mental illnesses.

Seriously, this is the right mindset. It's disgusting that people could disagree with this, and instantly label all and every pedophile as some scum that needs to be eradicated. They're people too, and while there's a number that act upon their urges, there's also a number that doesn't. The latter don't deserve to be ridiculed and demonized. Much like sexuality, they were born with it.

You can't really change that, and to want to incarcerate/shame/execute an individual simply for a part of their life they had absolutely no control in choosing, (especially if they're seeking help to manage their urges) is absolutely barbaric and should have no place in modern society.

My respects to him then.

You're an awful person.

Therapy and medication. Further study can improve understanding of the condition and, consequently, results of treatment.

Lol just kidding they aren't people and should just kill themselves derrrrrp
Where did I say all pedo's should kill themselves exactly?

Try the veal.

Fuck it, I'll be the asshole.

I'm sorry about what happened to your friend. But how does this have anything to do with us discussing why pedophilia is wrong and why some of us don't feel sympathy for pedophiles? And why are we suddenly the assholes? Some dudes said some awful things, true. But does everything have to be an extreme around here?

A lot of us don't feel sympathy for pedophiles and it is a mental disease which could cause great harm. The poor people here are not those who have the urges and don't act on them, it's the children for the potential of harm. While, not acting on them is a good thing, it is never going to be something anyone should be celebrated for. None of you here feel sympathy for people who could rape but don't act on it, or those who could commit a hate crime but don't. So why the fuck are you all on the side for victimizing the pedophiles as poor folk? Why them?

Please, give me a real answer that isn't "You're a terrible person", "It's like you're homophobic", or "what the fuck is wrong with you?". Cause we all sure as hell know you wouldn't go out of your to echo the sentiments you do here outside of the internet.

An incredibly late reply, but I might as well post it:

Empathy for pedophiles (that have not acted out on their desires) stems from the now increasingly accepted position that they have no control over their sexual desire. They have to live with something they know is wrong, can never enjoy a healthy, consensual sexual relationship like the majority of us, and risk losing their job, friends, and family if their secret is found out. This must be a living hell for those who want to be a part of society, yet know they can never change their sexual orientation-even if they wanted to- and therefore, cannot ever truly belong. They see the hate that society gives them, and many hate themselves, as a result.

At the same time, most realize that demonizing pedophiles has a net negative effect on the prevention of child sexual abuse. Of course, those who can't control themselves will still be offenders, but those who are struggling have less incentive to not hold back when they see an aggressive environment that despises them. Eventually, they may develop an attitude where they just don't care about the moral ramifications because they are not imparted by the public any sense of humanity, and thus, feel like they are not bound by it. Offering them therapy, while pursuing research into the subject to possibly fix the cause neurologically will hopefully result in a decrease of offenses, and will also give them more fulfilling lives (although, I know most people don't care about that).

Here's some research that points to a biological origin of pedophilia (link directs to U of Toronto's James Cantor PhD's blog and findings):
http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog2.html

I hope this didn't come off as standoffish.

Einbroch

Banned
Soooo where did I say it that they should all kill themselves ?

You've said they aren't people and should be incarcerated whether or not they have acted upon their urges.

You may not directly have said suicide, but you've heavily implied that you thought they are better off dead for the good of the world. You're splitting hairs.

Soooo where did I say it that they should all kill themselves ?
I think the root of the problem is that you declared them to be subhuman, which suggests you wouldn't give a shit whether they did or not.

Also, I'd also like to vent on the concept of calling people who commit horrible crimes "monsters" in general. That's just an intellectually lazy means of refusing to confront the problem- which is why the person did this. If we can understand the why, we can prevent it from happening in the future. It's as stupid as asserting that we should nuke the Mid-East because, hell, they all want to kill us anyway. Instead of seeking to attach an immediate label, we should seek to understand the motivations for committing criminal acts so that we can prevent them if possible.

Speevy

Banned
I'll be honest with you guys. I think the brick walls you're hitting are because the easy answers normally offered for typical Neogaf discussions don't work here. They're not alcoholics or drug addicts or even domestic abusers. They're not even murderers. They don't know why, but they find sexual pleasure in children. I am an educator, and although I can't claim to know everything about children, I know that their trust and respect is of the utmost importance. Most of them will do what you tell them if they trust you, and nothing a pedophile or former pedophile says is worthy of a child's trust.

These people aren't going to find happiness. They will deny themselves and be miserable for it. They will find no acceptance. Ever. No one will understand or cheer for them.

I don't want them to die. I just don't want them to exist. You can suggest that they take pills or engage themselves in therapy, but they're always going to feel shame, and no one will ever understand.

Moff

The poor people here are not those who have the urges and don't act on them

really? you can't imagine how that is a terrible position to be in? to realize somewhere in your teens that you are attracted to children? that you will never have a fulfilling life? that you are a monster? I think calling that "poor" would be a gross understatement. it's a nightmare that drives many into suicide. I just don't see how this is comparable to rapists or hate crimes. a pedophile can't love unless he commits a crime. of course that's terrible. but that's only one side of the coin.

the other would be that criminalizing people who have not done anything wrong, yet, will only lead to more crimes, for obvious reasons. help those who desire help instead of driving them into secrecy where they have to deal with everything themselves.

leadbelly

Banned
Maybe we are arguing the same thing.

But I see not a lot of benefit in doing the careful distinction about ephebophilia. You are still not going to help pedophiles by this; families still see their "young adults" as kids, and by going "bu but but ephebophilia is a different thing" you are not going to diminish the pain of people whose 15y/o daughter was abused by a 30y/o and who are claiming the head of the "pedophile". Ephebophiles will always be skirting a fine line about having sex with people who maybe can or maybe cannot, legally or psychologically, consent, so what's the benefit. Yeah they get a heavier stigma than deserved, but again, the line is fine, as you say biology is whacky with teenagers, mental development is different for every person, etc etc so ephebophiles are still in heavy danger of having sex with a non consenting minor.

Honestly, if you tell me you are an ephebophile, I am not going to just keep my teenager daughter away from you, but just give you access to my 6 y/o, and viceversa if you say you are a pedophile. Why would the parents of teenager kids want the stigma against ephebophiles to drop?

Well, it doesn't help paedophiles. And the truth is, it is not about people who are ephebophiles exclusively either. It is simply recognising that some sexual offences are less serious than others. The moment people hear a 'paedophile' is in the area though, immediately they think he is going to sexually abuse their children. It doesn't matter about the circumstances of the crime.

I don't know how individual families might react to it if it was their 15 year old child, circumstances matter though for some people I imagine. They might not like it, but at the same time, they may not view it the same way they would view sexual abuse of a minor. It doesn't really matter how the public would react to it necessarily anyway, it is more how it is legally dealt with. Lets say a man of 25 had a consensual relationship with a girl of 15 who he believed was really16. He is probably not a threat to society to the extent he needs to go on a child sex register in which the public can access. He may still be prosecuted for a crime. but it at least means he isn't hounded for a mistake he made for the rest of his life when he isn't really a threat.

I'll be honest with you guys. I think the brick walls you're hitting are because the easy answers normally offered for typical Neogaf discussions don't work here. They're not alcoholics or drug addicts or even domestic abusers. They're not even murderers. They don't know why, but they find sexual pleasure in children. I am an educator, and although I can't claim to know everything about children, I know that their trust and respect is of the utmost importance. Most of them will do what you tell them if they trust you, and nothing a pedophile or former pedophile says is worthy of a child's trust.

These people aren't going to find happiness. They will deny themselves and be miserable for it. They will find no acceptance. Ever. No one will understand or cheer for them.

I don't want them to die. I just don't want them to exist. You can suggest that they take pills or engage themselves in therapy, but they're always going to feel shame, and no one will ever understand.

There are no good solutions at all, but there has to be better solutions than what is generally purposed...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
An incredibly late reply, but I might as well post it:

Empathy for pedophiles (that have not acted out on their desires) stems from the now increasingly accepted position that they have no control over their sexual desire. They have to live with something they know is wrong, can never enjoy a healthy, consensual sexual relationship like the majority of us, and risk losing their job, friends, and family if their secret is found out. This must be a living hell for those who want to be a part of society, yet know they can never change their sexual orientation-even if they wanted to- and therefore, cannot ever truly belong. They see the hate that society gives them, and many hate themselves, as a result.

At the same time, most realize that demonizing pedophiles has a net negative effect on the prevention of child sexual abuse. Of course, those who can't control themselves will still be offenders, but those who are struggling have less incentive to not hold back when they see an aggressive environment that despises them. Eventually, they may develop an attitude where they just don't care about the moral ramifications because they are not imparted by the public any sense of humanity, and thus, feel like they are not bound by it. Offering them therapy, while pursuing research into the subject to possibly fix the cause neurologically will hopefully result in a decrease of offenses, and will also give them more fulfilling lives (although, I know most people don't care about that).

Here's some research that points to a biological origin of pedophilia (link directs to U of Toronto's James Cantor PhD's blog and findings):
http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog2.html

I hope this didn't come off as standoffish.

This is a really fantastic post

The topic here is that we, as a society, needs to stop demonizing and assuming that all pedophiles will always rape children. These are people with a condition that needs help, and demonizing is just going to make things worse.

Demonizing it is exactly what stops a lot of it and makes people, like your friend, understand that it's wrong and that they should never act on it. You all talk about the supposed benefits of not demonizing it, but you gloss over that demonizing it actually does stop people with those urges from doing it.

I can't imagine a professional calling the cops on someone right away if he didn't act on any of those urges. You guys somehow made it into everybody going after pedophiles who don't act on it. When everyone here said, many a time in this thread, that we don't hate those who don't act on it, we just won't sympathize with it with good reason. But to act like we're bigots(let's be real, it's the tip on a lot of tongues in this thread) for not sympathizing with it and saying that each and every one of us argued for castration and suicide when we're just debating on the other side is rather bullshit. If anything, you're somehow trying to get a bunch of us banned for not agreeing with you.

It's a very strange stance, actually. Again, sorry about your friend. But I don't see how kids are not considered a part of the equation where we do not see non-active pedophiles as victims. I won't commend them for it cause no one should be commend for not doing something terrible. That makes no sense. I don't see how I should feel like they're great people for that. Could it wreck their lives? Yes, understandably so. It sucks, but if that's the way it gotta be for less kids to get hurt. I'm all for it.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Demonizing it is exactly what stops a lot of it and makes people, like your friend, understand that it's wrong and that they should never act on it. You all talk about the supposed benefits of not demonizing it, but you gloss over that demonizing it actually does stop people with those urges from doing it.

I can't imagine a professional calling the cops on someone right away if he didn't act on any of those urges. You guys somehow made it into everybody going after pedophiles who don't act on it. When everyone here said, many a time in this thread, that we don't hate those who don't act on it, we just won't sympathize with it with good reason. But to act like we're bigots(let's be real, it's the tip on a lot of tongues in this thread) for not sympathizing with it and saying that each and every one of us argued for castration and suicide when we're just debating on the other side is rather bullshit. If anything, you're somehow trying to get a bunch of us banned for not agreeing with you.

It's a very strange stance, actually. Again, sorry about your friend. But I don't see how kids are not considered a part of the equation where we do not see non-active pedophiles as victims. I won't commend them for it cause no one should be commend for not doing something terrible. That makes no sense. I don't see how I should feel like they're great people for that. Could it wreck their lives? Yes, understandably so. It sucks, but if that's the way it gotta be for less kids to get hurt. I'm all for it.

Excellent post friend, but your post will be glossed over and your character will be slandered by the crusading KHarvey.

Demonizing it is exactly what stops a lot of it and makes people, like your friend, understand that it's wrong and that they should never act on it. You all talk about the supposed benefits of not demonizing it, but you gloss over that demonizing it actually does stop people with those urges from doing it..

You know his friend killed himself because people kept demonizing him and that we have people cheerleading his decision to kill himself in this thread right.

I have gone through a lot of mental illness... I don't think demonization is accepted as a good solution by any therapists (and I've talked to a good many great ones) to any problems. It doesn't follow that pedophilia would be the one area that does benefit from demonization.

Astral Dog

You've said they aren't people and should be incarcerated whether or not they have acted upon their urges.

You may not directly have said suicide, but you've heavily implied that you thought they are better off dead for the good of the world. You're splitting hairs.

Thats the thing, he can think paedophiles are scum, or depraved or whatever, and thats actually common and, not exactly wrong on most cases, but, when he says they are not part of this society, thats weird, were is this just society? why categorize them as below human, when they havent done anything wrong? some even seek help too. trying to not harm anybody.
Who the hell he thinks he is to choose who is a person or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom