• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Phantom Pain screenshots (and eventual trailer I guess)

lefantome

It looked so bad, the engine seems the same of MGS4 not Fox, or maybe is current gen fox.

The rest is crappy nonsense that I hope won't be in the game.

And another MGS? c'mon kojima... do something else.

Is this really MGS5? I didn't get a definite answer in the other thread.

Yes
9d78i2st.gif

gfdoom

dude it doesnt look next-gen at fucking all, not one single bit. It absolutely looks like a game that could have come out last week and actually kind of a bad one at that

have you played games on PC?
Lol so what if it looks like it came out last week, games coming out now still look effin good to this day. Like I said gamers have become so jaded with graphics these days. It's like you guys are making next gen to be so mind blowing with graphics that what ever games are shown now your nit picking to death and saying it looks like crap.

And yes i've played pc games, but unfortunately they don't get games like MGS. So it doesn't matter how graphically powerful a pc game can be. If the game isn't on it, it doesn't matter.

omonimo

Banned
It looked so bad, the engine seems the same of MGS4 not Fox, or maybe is current gen fox.

The rest is crappy nonsense that I hope won't be in the game.

And another MGS? c'mon kojima... do something else.

Oh wow, seriously now? The graphic is exactly the same of the previous trailer :\

Top Bottom