• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Snitch teases something God Of War Ragnarok related...

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Really depends on who those people are.
I think with Sony taking so long, that the emotional damage of the other delay is already coped where releasing this year won't have much of that.

If Sony announced the 2022 date within the same week, then that would be a different story.

Last edited:

Borowski_1

I think Sony is taking so long, that the emotional damage of the other delay is already coped where releasing this year won't have much of that.

If Sony announced the 2022 date within the same week, then that would be a different story.

"I think Sony is taking so long"

What gave it away? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

the-hangover-leslie-chow.gif

Fredrik

That's not a chefs kiss, that's a wtf in Italian...or a what the fuck you mean in argentina. It goes more with his avatar and wtf gif of that avatar. Who knows.
Ah okay didn’t know that. Could be interpreted in all kinds of ways then.

Lognor

Banned
there will be madness if they waited for the 30th only to delay it

people would lose it
Why would you lose it? Sony never promised anything for June. We all realize there is a possibility of a delay. No need to lose it over a delay. We should be used to delays by now

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Man they're really dragging this thing along .. aren't they.

This was supposed to be a 2021 release originally.

Swift_Star

Banned
I understand that. But at least they should have announced a release window a long time ago. This is just dragging the twitter drama along for months now.
They should do whatever they feel is right since it’s their product and only they know the state of the game. They shouldn’t bow down to stupid anxious twitter people that has nothing to do than wait for Ragnarok.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Pinch of salt + water? Salty tears?
Chefs kiss + sweat or tears?
🤷‍♂️
That's always been the emoji for "this makes me wet."

Right I understand that. But at least they should have announced a release window a long time ago. This is just dragging the twitter drama along for months now.
Who cares about twitter bot drama. "Please Understand my concern."

Last edited:

FingerBang

Right I understand that. But at least they should have announced a release window a long time ago. This is just dragging the twitter drama along for months now.
To then delay it again so that people would complain the game got delayed? How do you think it works? The truth is, one year ago they probably didn't know if the game was going to make it in 2022.

Because you don't. Unless you cut content and scope. Unless you're fine with Cyberpunk level of bugs. You don't.

Fredrik

Man they're really dragging this thing along .. aren't they.

This was supposed to be a 2021 release originally.
Better dragging it along further than releasing it unfinished. Look at Halo Infinite…

And no offense to the haters but this year I assume all devs look closely at Elden Ring, then try to apply whatever they can even if it means changing original release targets.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Better dragging it along further than releasing it unfinished. Look at Halo Infinite…

And no offense to the haters but this year I assume all devs look closely at Elden Ring, then try to apply whatever they can even if it means changing original release targets.

I think it's too late to change that much stuff "post" Elden Ring.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Sony doesn't give a shit about ending rumors or anything of the sort. They let fucking Bluebox and Hasan spew bullshit with Abandoned for a year and said nothing. Let their fans get hyped for a year over some non existant game.

Fredrik

I think it's too late to change that much stuff "post" Elden Ring.
We don’t know the release date yet.

But you’re right, big changes is probably not happening (we’ll see those games pop up in a couple years like we did after BOTW), but maybe minor tweaks to reward exploration, things fans of ER talk a lot about. Hopefully they aren’t making the game harder… The difficulty in ER is not something I’m a fan of. 🤕

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah but they announced 2021 after this injury so it wasn’t something they didn’t know about
Sure, and COVID also hit everyone and disrupted the entire industry. Especially in heavily locked down CA.

Can't get back into the mocap studios if you're forced to WFH. If he wasn't injured, all the mocap, lines, etc, would not have been delayed.

Top Bottom