• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Star Trek Beyond News & Production Thread: Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Reading the press release for the Comic Con premiere...sounds pretty fucking cool. Outdoor IMAX event with Giacchino’s score being played live.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I should be working on an important article right now and yet I'm here looking at this laggy periscope.

HUELEN10

Reading the press release for the Comic Con premiere...sounds pretty fucking cool. Outdoor IMAX event with Giacchino’s score being played live.
Please don't make me cry, I would kill to be there.

It's a Trekker's dream come true.

So the orion slave girls are taking the phones away before the trailer.
But why? Isn't it supposed to come online soon? Or am I deeply mistaken? Why take the phones if you're uploading the trailer around the same time?

Maybe they're getting bonus footage.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I'm holding out the hope that they just don't want people to see it in dank camrip form.

I'm holding out the hope that they just don't want people to see it in dank camrip form.

This is what I'm thinking.

Or maybe they're actually gonna try holding it over until Monday?

edit: Franich's article doesn't even address Voyage Home's brief dalliance with being an Eddie Murphy vehicle. Thought for sure he'd touch on that.

Simo

I was also thinking that perhaps they're screening an extended look along with the trailer? A full scene perhaps?

Never mind trailer is up. lol

HUELEN10

They finally updated with pics of all of them. Seriously, don't they look incredible?
cv23nZn.jpg

lds3ATX.jpg

lH9anef.jpg

5rKDzIn.jpg

Uo3OJQY.jpg

wd8h8BH.jpg

qu3ioFy.jpg

Q958nJw.jpg

9RZILA7.jpg

Now, notice the numbers...

There is no 354 OR 355! What does this mean?!?!?!?!

Penguin

Just back from the movie

Had a good time with it

Oddly enough feel like the main two action sequences should have been reversed, but enjoyed the work with the chars

Feel like brings up some questions that doesn't really explore, but want to answer by the end.

Just back from the movie

Had a good time with it

Oddly enough feel like the main two action sequences should have been reversed, but enjoyed the work with the chars

Feel like brings up some questions that doesn't really explore, but want to answer by the end.

How would you rank compared to 2009 and ID?

Quick

Banned
I got OT duties for Beyond.

I'll get the thread up by the weekend or so.

I'm really tempted to ask Penguin about specifics. But damn it, we're just a week away so I'll hold off. lol

Penguin

Yeah any questions go for it...

Probably something folks wanna know spoilers, but about credits

They have an "In memory for Nimoy"
And a "For Anton"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom