• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ungodly Creatures Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
subzero9285 said:
More deep ocean goodness.

Benthocodon

benthocodon.jpg

Teuthowenia

PB-Teuthowenia-frontal-JPG.jpg

Dumbo octopuses

deep2.jpg

deep4.jpg

Ping-pong tree sponge

1_23_05_07_1_29_30.jpg

Pelagic octopus

nature-translucent-pelagic-octopus.jpg

Holy fuck these look SO AWESOME.

I think i would never get tired of watching them swim in the ocean.

wRATH2x

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
The internet needs to get over its "FUCK THE OCEAN" stupidity. These are beautiful and wondrous creatures. :)
I love some sea creatures,but I won't lie that some of them are just....ehhhhhhhhhhhhh cringing with creepiness.

And an exaggeration should be taken lightly.

wRATH2x

Banned
eXistor said:
I love how most of the demons posted in this thread are from the ocean.
And I love how I'm fucking creeping out from ocean dwellers when I have a freaking Metalocalypse avatar:lol

Add me to the "fuck the ocean" and the "the ocean is awesome" camps. I feel like both, after this thread. Amazing creatures, but they would be wise to avoid me in the water because I would attack nearly every animal in this thread.....:lol

Holy shit at these octopuses, my god, I can't even imagine what I would do if I was scuba diving or something and I tried to unturn a rock, and it ended up being one of those things. It would probably cause a heart attack.

daw840

Liara T'Soni said:
Add me to the "fuck the ocean" and the "the ocean is awesome" camps. I feel like both, after this thread. Amazing creatures, but they would be wise to avoid me in the water because I would attack nearly every animal in this thread.....:lol

Holy shit at these octopuses, my god, I can't even imagine what I would do if I was scuba diving or something and I tried to unturn a rock, and it ended up being one of those things. It would probably cause a heart attack.

Protip: Don't turn over rocks if you are scared of what is underneath them. ;)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
subzero9285 said:
More deep ocean goodness.

Benthocodon

benthocodon.jpg

Teuthowenia

PB-Teuthowenia-frontal-JPG.jpg

Ping-pong tree sponge

1_23_05_07_1_29_30.jpg

Pelagic octopus

nature-translucent-pelagic-octopus.jpg

Damnnnnn. The art direction in Metroid really needs to go in this direction. A game that was entirely underwater (without movement restrictions) on some aquatic planet could be cool.

wRATH2x

Banned
omg.kittens said:
Damnnnnn. The art direction in Metroid really needs to go in this direction. A game that was entirely underwater (without movement restrictions) on some aquatic planet could be cool.
Have them fuckers floating in the air,and make the game creepy as shit.

But Nintendo's to busy stroking their Wii's.

Darklord

Banned
Photocorynus.jpg

See the little white thing on its back? Thats the male, it latches onto the female and sucks its blood FOREVER until it fuses with it.

wRATH2x

Banned
Darklord said:
Photocorynus.jpg

See the little white thing on its back? Thats the male, it latches onto the female and sucks its blood FOREVER until it fuses with it.
Thats.......Thats freaking awesome!!!!!!!!

Max@GC

Retro said:
That water bug reminds me of the Surinam Toad.
surinam_toad_eggs2.jpg

During each arc, the female releases 3-10 eggs, which get embedded in the skin on her back by the male's movements. After implantation the eggs sink into the skin and form pockets over a period of several days, eventually taking on the appearance of an irregular honeycomb. The larvae develop through the tadpole stage inside these pockets, eventually emerging from the mother's back as fully developed toads.

And hatching...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCayq56wHSA

Horrible. o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom