• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread V: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjellson

Square theory: hold your finger over it for 3 seconds, and whatever is on the TV screen transfers to the controller screen. Nice and convenient.

"It's time to watch baseball!"

"okay"

*holds button for 3 seconds*

Done and done.
Hey, that's not bad. Maybe that's the switch-screen-button.

I was hoping you activated that with a button instead of the screen.

Just to know, beside this picture, what did you learned tonight ?

I clearly hinted toward a modification of the padlet since a few months now, and the guy basically said "look what we just go", a confirmation of my sayings, stating foreign studios didn't have the modified padlet version, just knew of some modifications.

It's partially "vouch" for me i guess, but i need to have a summary of what you've learned please
Not today ideaman. Let us be.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
I seriously wanted to PM you 2 weeks ago when you first mentioned that you have something thread worthy to leak. I wanted to tell you that it may be best to leak asap this close to E3 because 2-3 weeks before E3, leaks usually start to happen, even for Nintendo. But being a former gaming jorurnalist, you shuld have known better, actually!

I hope you learned your lesson ;)

not my fault if i still can't create a thread :/

it's really a nightmare, 1 day before the day lol

Or, you could send the info to one of us and we'll make it for you.

Or hell, I'll add it to my thread with your name under it all and petition a mod to change the title.
tumblr_m1vbheg5f01rqsh2vo1_500.gif

Hey EC, do you allow me to create a thread 1 day in advance ? please ? :p

You propably are going to leak that the triggers are analog with the gamecube click at the end?

I assume that the controller does have it, because of GC VC. If it dosent, it will be dissapointing, but not a deal breaker for me!

peter

Banned
Hey EC, do you allow me to create a thread 1 day in advance ? please ? :p

I know you want to create an own thread. But we can't do that for you. It's up to neogaf.

It likely will not happen. Isn't it better that you share it here or that you have some blog where you post it as a thread?

Think about your gaf wiiu members :)

images

NeoRausch

Hey, the home button has a grey circle around it. That just HAS to be blinkey blinkey! Kinda like the notification light on the 3DS, if not exactly the same. News, notes, friends, low batterie etc.

ffdgh

oh wow a controller leak XD. his "sacrifice" was not in vain.

Now then....why does nintendo refuse to enlarge the dpad all of a sudden lately? its so small now.

Hey, the home button has a grey circle around it. That just HAS to be blinkey blinkey! Kinda like the notification light on the 3DS, if not exactly the same. News, notes, friends, low batterie etc.

Yup.
First thing I noticed and said as well.
Makes sense, as well.
Maybe the controller will never have an actual "off" mode, and will actually constantly be in sleep mode like the 3DS.

Pocks

Yeah, Ace and I touched on that. Really, there are quite a few improvements to be seen here. And a few new mysteries to boot.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Arent you close to losing junior status? Just keep posting here and you're good to go :)

The thing is, i wanted to create two threads, and i can only do it in 1 day lol, this is why i'm bitter :p

one for... something

one for DRC changes, and that would have included this line "change in button layout 100% sure + bigger sticks, possible change to "traditional" sticks rather than slidepads"

Well, i hope the private message i've quoted here is another element that push people to believe in my info at least

The thing is, i wanted to create two threads, and i can only do it in 1 day lol, this is why i'm bitter :p

one for... something

one for DRC changes, and that would have included this line "change in button layout 100% sure + bigger sticks, possible change to "traditional" sticks rather than slidepads"

Well, i hope the private message i've quoted here is another element that push people to believe in my info at least

Well, you can just post any additional controller info here.

As for your other thread, hope it's good!

filler

Banned
Nice to finally get some real info and we didn't even have to read through a bunch of bullshit annoying "teasing" to get to it.

dwu8991

Banned
Yup.
First thing I noticed and said as well.
Makes sense, as well.
Maybe the controller will never have an actual "off" mode, and will actually constantly be in sleep mode like the 3DS.

at least it's just a blue circle

the x360 4 quarter green controller lights are ultra annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom