• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer (CG)

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm going to rage if she doesn't show up. And I don't mean some paltry quick flash either. If this is gonna be Geralt's curtain call, they better give the loose threads prominent play.

I've got faith that she is, though. They've been hinting at it.

I'm pretty confident she will in one way or another

Nice trailer, I thought the other person female (ciri) going with the old art but it's old man voice now :/

Yeah, I am somewhat sad his companion is apparently not her. Maybe it's not even a Witcher anymore.

Geralt interacting with another Witcher in a master and student kind of way was one of the things I was looking forward to the most after seeing the initial concept art reveal. I also thought that had a lot of potential for some "passing the torch" story, since they have hinted at continuing the series without Geralt.

Can't fucking wait. Awesome takedowns.

Also, what's up with all these "lol CG" comments? Am I the only one who enjoys CG trailers/works nowadays?

Damn that trailer, loved it even though this game is already a day one buy for me. As for the other witcher that is Vesimir (he was in TW1, recognize the voice).

boskee

Yeah, I am somewhat sad his companion is apparently not her. Maybe it's not even a Witcher anymore.

Geralt interacting with another Witcher in a master and student kind of way was one of the things I was looking forward to the most after seeing the initial concept art reveal. I also thought that had a lot of potential for some "passing the torch" story, since they have hinted at continuing the series without Geralt.

The other Witcher is Vesemir, Geralt's mentor known from the first game (and books).

Damn that trailer, loved it even though this game is already a day one buy for me. As for the other witcher that is Vesimir (he was in TW1, recognize the voice).

Damn, you beat me to it.

FeiRR

Banned
Looks like Platige Image delivers another CG awesomeness. That lighting is insane but it seems they didn't use motion capture. The animation of the guy who is blown away with aard and then charges is way off. Anyway, hyped up for the game and I don't even like fantasy worlds.

Dennis

Banned
Hopefully The Witcher 3 is still far away so that I will have a chance to play The Witcher 2 first.

CDPR, please delay the game. Use the time to make the graphics better.

iavi

Roche is actually confirmed to appear in TW3.

dope.

Not quite as badass as Letho's CG trailer for Witcher 2, but definitely very awesome. I need this game now!

The game itself will probably still have another CG intro, ala Letho's bit. This really seemed like pv and nothing more.

CDPR, please delay the game.[/I] Use the time to make the graphics better.

pls. they got fur everywhere. get out.

Hopefully The Witcher 3 is still far away so that I will have a chance to play The Witcher 2 first.

CDPR, please delay the game. Use the time to make the graphics better.

Graphics are pretty excellent, TW2's was the best in its year. Sure we can expect TW3 to be atleast on that level.

The Witcher games makes it impossible to be hyped or enjoy other rpgs. My hype levels for this game is reaching critical levels.

Hopefully they won't leave the witcher universe after this game. I can accept them not wanting to do more with Geralt but more games in the same vein and world would be ace.

iavi

The Witcher games makes it impossible to be hyped or enjoy other rpgs. My hype levels for this game is reaching critical levels.

Hopefully they won't leave the witcher universe after this game. I can accept them not wanting to do more with Geralt but more games in the same vein and world would be ace.

I'm in this place where I want more in the world--Some form of smallish Dandelion adv game would be AMAZING--but want CDPROJEKT to put their talents to use elsewhere as soon as they feel like they've ended the series on a comfortable note. Cyberpunk is an amazing start, but I want moar. ok.

aka be like the naughty dog or something.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

but why Geralt will need a master? He is very experienced and he work alone, in the books he is the called the white wolf because he always alone.

but if there is a partner for him then Ciri makes perfect sense to be his partner because he and Ciri just trust eachother blindly and work awesomely hand in hand, and Ciri for sure want piece of the wild hunt (Yennefer is like a mother to her).

what if it is like one of Kojima's trolling and CDPR replaced the voice for Ciri with old man to keep her as a secret( at least I hope so).

iavi

I can actually make out that girl is smirking at the hanged man at the end there with the higher res.

Why is this game so far away.

Ovek

7Member7
My honest reaction...

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

I really like what I've seen from Witcher 3, but I just straight up hated the combat in Witcher 2 and couldn't go through with it.
Wonder if this one will also be a "roll"-fest.

UrbanRats

The trailer is nice, but i don't like Gerald's outfit shown so far.
That tight suit looks weird.
I assume you'll be able to change it, ingame.

Also the "killing monsters" line was a bit cheesy, but the take downs were cool, and the atmosphere is great.

Top Bottom