• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 |OT| Diplomacy has failed

Does anybody know what exactly battle mode is? It's listed separately from mission mode and is described as a head-to-head mode on the site. None of the reviews seem to make any mention of it. Does it exist? Is it just a mistake on the site? Is that possible?

Salih

O6v9FsL.gif
this belongs here.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
OT did not dissapoint! :) Expecting my copy within the end of the week, exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

This is my favourite OT pun so far.

I have this game pre-ordered, and it'll be the first game I buy without a system to play it on. I'm just hoping some Australian retailers come through with proper firesale prices on the Wii U before I jump in.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
I like keeping sealed copies of timeless masterpieces. I think I'll buy 3 copies of this game, out of the 10-or-so available in my local B&M.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah.

I appreciate what it's trying to do and the work people put into it.

but it comes off as really messy and disorganized. Hard to pull any information out from it. You read through it once maybe and then it's useless.

Should at least have more clear section headings or something. So people can at least "ctrl+f" for the stuff they want to know.
Uhhhhh

Persona7

Banned
I was going to play this at my friends house but she sold her wii u online to pre-order a bunch of upcoming PS3 games.

Guess I will hang on to the copy of this game until I get a wii u in a year or so.

G.O.O.

The reviews made me cancel my preorder.

Nah, just kiddin'. My stylus is so fucking ready for friday !
Pissed that my country gets represented by the green fat guy though :|

Kouriozan

Wonderful OT, this game can bomb hard or have 1 metacritics score, I really don't care, I know what I'll get and how I'll enjoy it.
Also Kamiya is giving hints about Viewtiful Joe 3, right? :p

Hypron

The reviews made me cancel my preorder.

Nah, just kiddin'. My stylus is so fucking ready for friday !
Pissed that my country gets represented by the green fat guy though :|

At least he's got a really useful power :p
That's better than nothing I guess.

monome

If the CBOAT rumored Kamiya exclusive X1 one game is MS having moneyhatted (desperate) Capcom and (mercenary) PG to make VJ3... odj'yeahhh.

Sadist

I eagerly await the phonecall from my local store.

... hope it's not like the last few times when Nintendo didn't print enough copies. Looking at you Fire Emblem.

Tenki

Nice OT. Looking forward to play the game this Friday. But 10Gb, I guess it won't finish the download until 2014 :lol

Have a wiiu, so i guess i can as well buy this one and take my wiiu up with me in milan instead of leaving it in my summer house in southern Italy...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
See, even Kamiya is impressed, Alberto! :D

jbyynrALU3iQk9.png

Top Bottom