• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm FF : Curtain Call releasing Sept 16 (NA) / 19 (EU) - CEs detailed

So I was shocked that not only was my order of the CE going to arrive on time via Digital River but it was going to arrive early. Could it be that I finally had an experience with Digital River that didn't end up playing out exactly how there reputation would have you believe it would?

Could it be?

Nope.

Box was totally crushed when i took it out of the packaging. I wish I wasn't such a sucker for keeping my rpg collection as full as possible with these damn online store exclusives.

That really sucks.
I'm still waiting on mine, I'm a bit worried since the FedEx delivery guy enjoys throwing my packages over the fence. Hope it makes it ok!

I have no idea about a subtitle for the OT, I'm awful at thinking things up!

What's a good OT subtitle? lol

I've come up with a banner and some basic information to get it started.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call |OT| One more Time, with feeling!

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call |OT| Lighting Returns....again!

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call |OT|
Let's do the electronic slide!

spookyfish

that sucks man.

mine came in super pristine condition, no dents or creases (even the corners look good). to my surprise, the packaging held up quite well.

for reference, here's mine:

Mine's on schedule for today. It's FedEx, which I haven't had such great luck with (they seem to think you put all the smaller packages on the bottom.)

Here's hopin'.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call |OT| One more Time, with feeling!

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call |OT| Lighting Returns....again!

Let's do the electronic slide!

These are good but

How bout
Final Fantasy Theatrhytm : curtain call |OT| ha ha ha what can I do for you

Or |OT| Dancing the ATB away

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Forgot about this. Funny thing. Amazon UK has the LE for £22 and the SE for £24. That extra CD costs negative £2!

Still don't know if I need it though.

Esiquio

I'm trying to buy the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition from SE store but I can't. Is it sold out or something?

Seconded.

OST is five tracks? Eff that LE.

I know the remix CD that comes as a first press bonus comes with five songs. But I think the Best of CD comes with a bit more? I could be mistaken though!
EDIT: I'm reading the Best of CD has 20 tracks.

I'm trying to buy the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition from SE store but I can't. Is it sold out or something?

Yep, I think it's sold out. It's been out of stock on and off the past few months.

Esiquio

I know the remix CD that comes as a first press bonus comes with five songs. But I think the Best of CD comes with a bit more? I could be mistaken though!
EDIT: I'm reading the Best of CD has 20 tracks.

Yep, I think it's sold out. It's been out of stock on and off the past few months.

Yes, I now see that this thread has been around for months and I missed the boat! :p

I think that this guy bought them all. Sent an e-mail to SE's customer support, trying to see if they'll have more in stock ever.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Aw snap, My collector's edition should be arriving today as well. So cool they got these before street date :D

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yay mine should be in today! I'll have to put it on hold shortly since I'm putting ALL games aside to beat Danganronpa 2. I didn't even touch the first one until this summer and I LOVED it! Got a little burnt out from the harder stages, but maybe I'll go back to it at some point. The field levels were the best :)

A couple more:

Right on cue, act surprised -stylus in hand- electronic slide!

So why don't you slide? Gonna let it slide

Slide with me, slide with me, get Final Fantasy Jiggy with me!

suzu

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I think I'll go with "once more, with feeling!".

ATB/dancing is cute but there's no dancing in the game. :(

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Mine can in and I can confirm it was in clean condition. No idea what happened to the squished one, since the box of the LE is quite sturdy. UPS kicking it around, as suspected :/

Yes, I now see that this thread has been around for months and I missed the boat! :p

I think that this guy bought them all. Sent an e-mail to SE's customer support, trying to see if they'll have more in stock ever.

I hope you'll get a positive reply from them!

I received my copy, and thankfully it was in mint condition. I was considering using the case for my Japanese LL, but I like it too much and will be using it as my daily case for now. I don't think it will protect from drops but it'll keep the dust out.
I'm starting the game now and going through the tutorial.
Has there any been any word on when the DLC will be available for the west?

Son Of D

Forgot about this. Funny thing. Amazon UK has the LE for £22 and the SE for £24. That extra CD costs negative £2!

Still don't know if I need it though.

If you're not really a FF fan then there's not that much need. Unless you want a bit more musical variety.

Top Bottom