• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy |OT| Yes, "One-Winged Angel" is in! Quit asking!

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Hi guys, I just got this game yesterday and I'm loving it! Quick question: is there any bonus for leveling up all characters? Is it ok to stick to the same party for the entire game?

Wazzy

Banned
Hi guys, I just got this game yesterday and I'm loving it! Quick question: is there any bonus for leveling up all characters? Is it ok to stick to the same party for the entire game?

They get more HP which helps with lasting in all modes in case you make mistakes and stat upgrades for easier kills when doing battle mode so that you can get rarer drops. It's preferable to stick with one party so that you aren't spending large amounts of time leveling up different characters however it doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't.

If the question your asking is there a bonus for leveling up every single character(which I'm assuming is the case but hey, the above information still should help out) then I don't believe there is. I haven't seen any achievement for it.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks, I guess I'll stick to the party of the characters I like the most. I haven't even bothered looking at their stats lol.

Bururian

I've been working on SSS-ing the game across the board. I've done it with the Basic courses in series mode now. Those EMS are what gives me the most trouble.

Roto13

I've been working on SSS-ing the game across the board. I've done it with the Basic courses in series mode now. Those EMS are what gives me the most trouble.

Because EMS is bullshit. The cursor doesn't move at a constant pace. It speeds up and slows down.

Bururian

Because EMS is bullshit. The cursor doesn't move at a constant pace. It speeds up and slows down.

That's exactly why I hate it so much. I restart those way more than anything else in the game. Once I get to the Ultimate difficulty, my blood pressure is going to spike.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I cleared all the basic courses yesterday. Man, what an awesome game. It's sad the iOS version got some exclusive content that won't make its way to the original game. I think SE is missing big money by not releasing more DLC for this game. I would buy The Mystic Forest from FFVI in a heartbeat if released.

I cleared all the basic courses yesterday. Man, what an awesome game. It's sad the iOS version got some exclusive content that won't make its way to the original game. I think SE is missing big money by not releasing more DLC for this game. I would buy The Mystic Forest from FFVI in a heartbeat if released.

I completely agree. I wish I could purchase Auron in my 3DS version.
Got my Theatrhythm OST in the mail yesterday, absolutely love it. It doesn't have every song from the game, but its got quite the content to it. Been listening to it for two days now, puts me in the mood to ultimatize some songs! :)

bumpkin

I completely agree. I wish I could purchase Auron in my 3DS version.
Got my Theatrhythm OST in the mail yesterday, absolutely love it. It doesn't have every song from the game, but its got quite the content to it. Been listening to it for two days now, puts me in the mood to ultimatize some songs! :)
We should get an online petition up to bring the iOS exclusive DLC to the 3DS.

Esiquio

Agreed. EMS is so wonky to play. I can get A rank on Ultimate on some BMS songs, but fail on Basic on some EMS

We should get an online petition up to bring the iOS exclusive DLC to the 3DS.

Man, this makes me sad. I can't even find the Zanarkand song for the 3DS... :(

And I just bought some songs today. I'm giving Square my money, they should take note!

Roto13

Oh... you can still pick it from the Challenge screen though, correct? Just can't manually pick the difficulty I guess.

You can only pick it from your list of Dark Notes, which means scrolling through your list of notes until you find it. (Or mark it as a favourite.) And if you want to play one of the Chaos Shrine exclusive battle themes, it means you have to sit through an FMS every time you want to play it.

I really wish they'd stuck those songs in the challenge mode.

Celegus

You can only pick it from your list of Dark Notes, which means scrolling through your list of notes until you find it. (Or mark it as a favourite.) And if you want to play one of the Chaos Shrine exclusive battle themes, it means you have to sit through an FMS every time you want to play it.

I really wish they'd stuck those songs in the challenge mode.

I'll have to check when I get home, but I could swear the dark note exclusive songs are on my Challenge list (not in their respective game lists, but on a separate Dark Note list). I think you need so many Rythmia points for each one to unlock though.

Roto13

I'll have to check when I get home, but I could swear the dark note exclusive songs are on my Challenge list (not in their respective game lists, but on a separate Dark Note list). I think you need so many Rythmia points for each one to unlock though.

No. Only four Chaos Shrine exclusive songs show up there. To Zanarkand is not one of them.

Celegus

No. Only four Chaos Shrine exclusive songs show up there. To Zanarkand is not one of them.

Hm, that is pretty silly then! I didn't realize any of them were purely exclusive to the Chaos Shrine. I guess I never sought that one out since a lot of my good dark notes had Zanarkand in it, so I played it a ton of times. I wonder if there was an actual reason for not sticking it in Challenge.

Managed to get a S rank or higher on every song on every difficulty.....except for Force Your Way Ultimate. The last obstacle I could never finish. It's gonna take a LOT of practice to get song done right.

And I'm proud to say that after playing Contest of Aeons Ultimate over 5 times, I finally got the Perfect Chain a few days ago. Such a relief

It is done. Finally conquered Force Your Way Ultimate and got a S rank. All obstacles that have been in my way for over a year have finally been taken care of

Top Bottom