• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy |OT| Yes, "One-Winged Angel" is in! Quit asking!

zroid

Banned
Oh, those overrated Sephiroth and Kain are already taken. I suppose Square Enix was right including them.

WamDO.png

Cheska

iRRkphjqWhhCj.jpg

Emo kid is mine <3

I absolutely love interior art such as this one and Kid Icarus. It's just so nice to look at :)

Edit: How rude of me, thanks Netto-kun ^_^

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
If anyone's interested, here's my Polish review of the Japanese version. You can use google translate for some laughs though.
It has videos of a few stages, including one winged angel on hard etc.

Goddamn those characters are fugly. Those pupil-less dead eyes, joyless mouths, weird chinless heads and ugly random cheek spots. They're like the most soulless, ugly caricatures I've ever seen. Avatars, really?

So are the songs just directly from the original ost, and not dance mixes?

Do they mix it up a bit, because last time I checked video game music tends to loop ~30secs or so.

How do you make a music game from that?

LordAlu

Just pre-ordered this online. I won't even have a 3DS until the XL comes out in August... I just didn't to take the chance I wouldn't be able to find it! :D

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So are the songs just directly from the original ost, and not dance mixes?

Do they mix it up a bit, because last time I checked video game music tends to loop ~30secs or so.

How do you make a music game from that?
Most of it is the original versions of the songs. They loop them once or twice, which should make for short two-minute stages.

Kard8p3

So when it comes to dancing mad I'm wondering if they put the whole theme in? It would be a big test of endurance if they did but I doubt it. Still I'd like a confirmation.

Chairhome

Just beat FF XIII-2. I'm really excited for this game as I love FF music and love rhythm games.

I remember when this game was announced and everyone was whining about how "ugly" it looked and how it could've been an iOS game. F*** that. I've been down for this game since day 1. So hyped.

Curufinwe

Goddamn those characters are fugly. Those pupil-less dead eyes, joyless mouths, weird chinless heads and ugly random cheek spots. They're like the most soulless, ugly caricatures I've ever seen. Avatars, really?

Better than your avatar.

I just wish Blathier was in the game instead of Vaan.

B00TE

iboWPHgLgj9RCF.jpg

Taking Locke! Thanks! :)

Anyone know how good the multiplayer is? Thinking about picking up a few copies for the rest of the family.

laika09

Just beat FF XIII-2. I'm really excited for this game as I love FF music and love rhythm games.

I remember when this game was announced and everyone was whining about how "ugly" it looked and how it could've been an iOS game. F*** that. I've been down for this game since day 1. So hyped.

I think the art is beautiful. They did an amazing job unifying 25 years of art into one style.

still would have preferred iOS though, so I didn't have to spend $170 on a 3DS I'll use for one game

Hype level infinity.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
The local Best Buy is initially only getting 2 copies of this (both of which are already taken by me and a worker)...... So it might not be so easy to walk in and buy one.

Bumhead

Banned
I love the character designs in this game. I would love a new 3DS Final Fantasy RPG with this animation style.

I've not read anything about plans to release DLC characters, but I wish there was. I would buy numerous characters from FF8 and FF10, and pretty much everyone from FF9.

RPGCrazied

Man... I fear my bottom screen when I get this game. I usually don't mess with screen protectors, but I don't know now.

What was the official name of the opera theme from FFVI? I am trying to find out if it's on the game from the start or if it's planned dlc.

Thanks.

Top Bottom