• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is a new LeBron James banner in Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sportscenter being live from Cleveland is just over doing it lol
I understand TNT cause they are broadcasting the game but lol espn

Spurs in 5 again

Bulls with gasol x Gibson x noah might be too much for the cavs

Spurs in 5 again

Bulls with gasol x Gibson x noah might be too much for the cavs
It's a pretty big event in Cleveland today I suppose. Kevin hart, Kendrick lamer, imagine dragon all performing for the pregame festivities in town. Plus the new billboard. I also heard there was another new billboard too besides this one?

The Cleveland fans who were pissed at Lebron when he left (rightly so, IMO) who are now all over his dick are truly pathetic. Not saying the OP is; just in general.

It's a pretty big event in Cleveland today I suppose. Kevin hart, Kendrick lamer, imagine dragon all performing for the pregame festivities in town. Plus the new billboard. I also heard there was another new billboard too besides this one?

The power of Lebron is incredible. I hope someone is keeping track of how much revenue he's bringing to Cleveland

Halcyon

The Cleveland fans who were pissed at Lebron when he left (rightly so, IMO) who are now all over his dick are truly pathetic. Not saying the OP is; just in general.

You act like there's some award for how people enjoy sports. Nobody gives a shit. Of course people are going to be happy about the best player in the nba coming back to their team.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I see they're already doing their best to drive him away again. And you thought the pressure in Miami was bad...

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Cleveland has a really creepy obsession with treating LeBron as their Messiah type figure.

One of my friends had his ex in the area and he kept telling me how local banter was usually "SO HOW DO YOU KNOW LEBRON?"

Then some dude would be like "WELL HE WENT TO MY COUSIN'S FRIENDS GYM WHEN HE WAS 13 AND HUNG OUT WITH SOME OTHER DUDES I KNOW"

Then the guy who poised the question would be like "OH THAT'S GREAT, MY GRANDMA WAS HIS BEST FRIENDS NANNY AS A YOUNGIN SO SHE TOOK CARE OF BOTH OF THEM A LOT!"

Shit freaks me out man.

Exokell

Banned
Cleveland has a really creepy obsession with treating LeBron as their Messiah type figure.

One of my friends had his ex in the area and he kept telling me how local banter was usually "SO HOW DO YOU KNOW LEBRON?"

Then some dude would be like "WELL HE WENT TO MY COUSIN'S FRIENDS GYM WHEN HE WAS 13 AND HUNG OUT WITH SOME OTHER DUDES I KNOW"

Then the guy who poised the question would be like "OH THAT'S GREAT, MY GRANDMA WAS HIS BEST FRIENDS NANNY AS A YOUNGIN SO SHE TOOK CARE OF BOTH OF THEM A LOT!"

Shit freaks me out man.
Why? I know people here at california that are from ohio who knew his mom or grandma. Whats so freaky about that?

Furyous

Cavs fans are back as well I see

We've been here the whole time...

If they were rightfully pissed then they have a right to change their minds. You admit the way he left was messed up. Speaking of pissed fans, let's talk about Zo leaving for New Jersey and all the Heat fans (the handful of you) that hopped back on his meat the second he returned to the Heat.

Cats fans look forward to hearing more whining coming from Miami. Is there a Lebatard rant this year or are they permanently since the Heat won't make the finals this decade?

Fuck Miami, let's talk about DEM CAVS!

The Big 3
The Frightful Four
The 16th man (Seahawks fans lemme borrow your slogan, por favor?)

All I want is to make the creep into the playoffs and have the team gel the first year. Trade Dion if he screws up team chemistry for Roy Hibbert. I look forward to a hopefully fantastic season of run the point night for the second unit and the family atmosphere in Cleveland. I look forward to all the partying going on especially in my particular area of Cleveland.

It's going to be such a fun season.

PBY

Banned
We've been here the whole time...

If they were rightfully pissed then they have a right to change their minds. You admit the way he left was messed up. Speaking of pissed fans, let's talk about Zo leaving for New Jersey and all the Heat fans (the handful of you) that hopped back on his meat the second he returned to the Heat.

Cats fans look forward to hearing more whining coming from Miami. Is there a Lebatard rant this year or are they permanently since the Heat won't make the finals this decade?

Fuck Miami, let's talk about DEM CAVS!

The Big 3
The Frightful Four
The 16th man (Seahawks fans lemme borrow your slogan, por favor?)

All I want is to make the creep into the playoffs and have the team gel the first year. Trade Dion if he screws up team chemistry for Roy Hibbert. I look forward to a hopefully fantastic season of run the point night for the second unit and the family atmosphere in Cleveland. I look forward to all the partying going on especially in my particular area of Cleveland.

It's going to be such a fun season.
Creep into the playoffs?
Lmaoooooo

Waiters for hibbert?
Lmaooooo

Also y'all had the worst league attendance the last 4 years. So you weren't here the whole time.

jmizzal

Haha. Leaving at game 6, empty seats, seven nation army cmon men.

Fans leave in any sport when they think the game is over, it wasnt even as many fans left as people make it out to be.

If you look at the clip of Ray Allen hitting the 3 to tie the game, you cant even tell that people were leaving the seats look full and the crowd is still loud

Gonzalez

Banned
When Cleveland fans gaze at LeBron they sees this...
KingJames.jpg

When LeBron looks upon the fans of Cleveland he sees this...
hqdefault.jpg

Exokell

Banned
Fans leave in any sport when they think the game is over, it wasnt even as many fans left as people make it out to be.

If you look at the clip of Ray Allen hitting the 3 to tie the game, you cant even tell that people were leaving the seats look full and the crowd is still loud
There was 28 seconds left. They cant wait 28 seconds?

Furyous

Creep into the playoffs?
Lmaoooooo

Waiters for hibbert?
Lmaooooo

Also y'all had the worst league attendance the last 4 years. So you weren't here the whole time.

There's an attendance sheet? Show me where it's located. As long as you admit fans were there then that's all that matters.

Good luck overpaying Chris Bosh. Fan up! If those stands were empty in playoff games imagine what's going to happen now......

Amory

Celtics fan but will root for the Cavs and good guy LeBron once Boston is out of the playoff picture.

Cleveland deserves for something good to happen

PBY

Banned
There's an attendance sheet? Show me where it's located. As long as you admit fans were there then that's all that matters.

Good luck overpaying Chris Bosh. Fan up! If those stands were empty in playoff games imagine what's going to happen now......
I was mistaken y'all were bottom third tho. Either way I admitted Miami fans are mediocre as well.

Bosh contract is fine. Your other points are still absurd to me.

overcast

First and foremost go Rockets.

Buttttt... it would be funny seeing Lebron win another chip and witnessing a whole shit load of people squirm to make excuses. I respect Lebron, so I'm okay with it.

Gonzalez

Banned
Good luck overpaying Chris Bosh. Fan up!

Look at all that cock from the cocky Cavs fan. The season hasn't even started for Cleveland, and he's already declared his team the best in the NBA, when it isn't certain that two of Cleveland's big three can make it to the end without a season ending injury.

Good luck with you trading your future away to Minnesota for a few LeBron highlight reel dunks.

ahh jeez it's gonna be fun watching the bulls take cleveland out in the ECF. With Irving being a terrible off the ball shooter, love getting used to becoming Bosh, and lebron trying to charge into every player in the paint against an team that - unlike the cavs - can actually play defense, well, it's gonna be nice to watch cleveland eat humble pie.

also, bosh isn't a max player? houston was tripping over themselves to pay bosh the max and no rational person thinks he isn't worth the max. Both his offensive and defensive skillsets are at or near the top of the league and he's still in his prime.

KingGondo

Banned

Stop.

Just... stop.

Bosh is a great player.

Furyous

Stop.

Just... stop.

Bosh is a great player.

Not $118 mill great and that's the problem.

Look at all that cock from the cocky Cavs fan. The season hasn't even started for Cleveland, and he's already declared his team the best in the NBA, when it isn't certain that two of Cleveland's big three can make it to the end without a season ending injury.

Good luck with you trading your future away to Minnesota for a few LeBron highlight reel dunks.

Thank you for admiring my cock. I admire my cock too because it's a thing of beauty. No, I haven't declared the Cavs best team in the NBA. I have declared it better than those VAGABOND Heat bandwagoners. Anthony Bennett was part of the Cavs future? Andrew Wiggins is a future all-star but we are trying to WIN NOW with Lebron IN. HIS. PRIME. Kevin Love helps us more than Wiggins, at the moment. <--- See what I did there?

The Cavs aren't the best team in the NBA or the eastern conference. The Bulls are one of the better teams and currently the favorite to come out of the east. This cavs team needs to gel and earn the right to be in the same series as the current incarnation of the Chicago Bulls.

HOWEVER, THE CAVS ARE BETTER THAN THE HEAT. I sat through four years of shit talking from arguably the worst fan base in the NBA. I'm talking shit the whole season. DWade is fucking done by the way NEVER FORGET. Is the Lebatard Show online yet?

Opiate

I believe Cleveland has gone the longest of any major metropolitan area without a major sports title.

How long has it been since they won a Super Bowl / World Series / NBA Title / Stanley Cup / MLS Title? Honest question.

Dug

Banned
I believe Cleveland has gone the longest of any major metropolitan area without a major sports title.

How long has it been since they won a Super Bowl / World Series / NBA Title / Stanley Cup / MLS Title? Honest question.
From Wikipedia:

49 years - Cleveland since 1964 NFL title (pre-Super Bowl), 1948 World Series title, no NBA Title.

It's still hilarious to me how quickly Cleveland fans accepted him back. And to think of all the merch they destroyed that would probably be worth even more now.

It continues to crack me up how pissed off every Ohioan I know was at Lebron while he was in Miami, yet they all immediately loved him the second he announced he was coming back. I know people who hated him with a passion, said stuff like "don't even say that name around me," but then said "wow, what a great guy" when he made the announcement.

I'm a Clevelander. I root for the name on the front of the jersey, not necessarily the back. You're either with me or against me. You're a Heat? Fuck off. You're a Cav? Lets go!

PBY

Banned
Not $118 mill great and that's the problem.

Thank you for admiring my cock. I admire my cock too because it's a thing of beauty. No, I haven't declared the Cavs best team in the NBA. I have declared it better than those VAGABOND Heat bandwagoners. Anthony Bennett was part of the Cavs future? Andrew Wiggins is a future all-star but we are trying to WIN NOW with Lebron IN. HIS. PRIME. Kevin Love helps us more than Wiggins, at the moment. <--- See what I did there?

The Cavs aren't the best team in the NBA or the eastern conference. The Bulls are one of the better teams and currently the favorite to come out of the east. This cavs team needs to gel and earn the right to be in the same series as the current incarnation of the Chicago Bulls.

HOWEVER, THE CAVS ARE BETTER THAN THE HEAT. I sat through four years of shit talking from arguably the worst fan base in the NBA. I'm talking shit the whole season. DWade is fucking done by the way NEVER FORGET. Is the Lebatard Show online yet?
What am I even reading.

ohNOitsRO

Cleveland fans are the worst, those guys don't deserve a title in any sport and thankfully history has agreed for the past 50 years..

Another 50 seems fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom