• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetvar26 said:
Justin-Bieber-Arrested.jpg

Bieber says wad up!

Woah when did this happen? his street cred's going to shoot through the roof.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
LOL this thread, shes still a kid peeps atleast give her till shes 23 or something shes still got middle school features. And shes never looked more than what she was, a cute GIRL sheesh grown up clothes dont even look right on her yet lol.

DonasaurusRex said:
LOL this thread, shes still a kid peeps atleast give her till shes 23 or something shes still got middle school features. And shes never looked more than what she was, a cute GIRL sheesh grown up clothes dont even look right on her yet lol.

yah i kno rite lol sheesh

Salsa

I dont know man, i think you guys need to come to Uruguay or something. I see hotter chicks everyday. She's totally average.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
weekend_warrior said:

So even her pussy is trying to escape, it has already reach the inner right thigh, only the sharp knees, country calves, and itty bitty ankles, then it's...FREEEEEEEDOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

Kibbles

ninj4junpei said:
Underage sideboob

Is that... a tattoo? o_O
Tattoo under a underage sideboob. wtf... way to go Disney. She is definitely going slut mode like Britney and Lindsay. Disney princess gone bad. :lol

lightless_shado said:
Woah when did this happen? his street cred's going to shoot through the roof.

I think it's for beating up a 12 year old in a laser game or something.
Not sure how many street cred's you get for beating up 12-year-olds these days.

Trent Strong said:
Miranda Cosgrove is lightyears ahead of Jennette McCurdy.

yeah, you of all people would say that, wouldn't you? :lol

Jennette is hotter, son, you're delusional. Miranda looks like a fish while Jennette is going through a growth spurt

Xu9Me.png

By the way, JoJo is a hottie, I loved her in RV. My eyes must have wandered to her womanly parts several times during said movie. :lol

spindashing said:

Jennette is hotter, son, you're delusional. Miranda looks like a fish while Jennette is going through a growth spurt

Xu9Me.png

By the way, JoJo is a hottie, I loved her in RV. My eyes must have wandered to her womanly parts several times during said movie. :lol

Jennette is pretty hot. But, to be honest, some of that 'growth spurt' is fat.

Salsa

spindashing said:

http://imgur.com/Xu9Me.png[/ IMG]

By the way, JoJo is a hottie, I loved her in RV. My eyes must have wandered to her womanly parts several times during said movie. :lol[/QUOTE]

dude you could have asked for the template :lol

Trent Strong said:
Jennette is pretty hot. But, to be honest, some of that 'growth spurt' is fat.
I like a little fat on my womenz I don't fucks with skinny bitches -- I throw them the fuck out of my white van.

Edit: NO salsa, I am too stubborn.

Hit me up with the template, LOL.

spindashing said:
I like a little fat on my womenz I don't fucks with skinny bitches -- I throw them the fuck out of my white van.

Edit: NO salsa, I am too stubborn.

Hit me up with the template, LOL.

She's always eating on icarly. Guess it's going to the right places.

bort

so is the OP saying he thought she was good looking when she was 12-15 and doesn't now that she's 17 and almost 18 because she looks pretty much the same just older

also surprised that nobody has mentioned ariana grande yet

I'm not one of those people who could possibly lust after someone I watched growing up. How old are some of you gentlemen who are discussing the females from iCarly?

bort said:
so is the OP saying he thought she was good looking when she was 12-15 and doesn't now that she's 17 and almost 18 because she looks pretty much the same just older

also surprised that nobody has mentioned ariana grande yet

DUDE.

DUDE.

DUDE.

She has to be my favorite cast member of Victorious. :lol Not because she's cute (because she is), it's because her character Cat is a throwback to a character in the Amanda Show.

By the way, I'm 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom