• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu thread of almost nothing

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Please be a Fire Emblem Gaiden remake, Fire Emblem Gaiden remake, Fire Emblem Gaiden remake....

Although I wouldn't mind a new entry.

Rpgmonkey

Most Japanese publishers waiting for their next fiscal year to start or something? Many of them have been so quiet the past few weeks.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The cover:

24xl44m.jpg

jay

sprsk said:
Sega has done enough to the Shining Force series. Please, let it rest in peace.

Don't worry, Camelot's doing this one. With Matsuno's collaboration. In space.

Endless

【PS3】
○『真・三國無双 Online ~神将乱舞~』 8/8/8/7(31/40)
○『レッドシーズプロファイル』 7/5/5/5(22/40)
【PS2】
○『サモンナイトグランテーゼ 滅びの剣と約束の騎士』 7/7/6/5(25/40)
【PSP】
○『真・三國無双 MULTI RAID 2』 9/8/8/8(33/40)
○『絶対ヒーロー改造計画』 9/8/8/7(32/40)
○『暁のアマネカと蒼い巨神 -パシアテ文明研究会興亡記-』 6/6/5/5(22/40)
【XB360】
○『レッドシーズプロファイル』 7/5/5/5(22/40)
○『暁のアマネカと蒼い巨神 -パシアテ文明研究会興亡記-』 6/5/5/4(20/40)

KuroNeeko

B.K. said:
VI and IX are already out. The only one on the list that is is Joker 2. Why does Famitsu keep covering certain games months after their release?

Ah yeah, sorry about that. Saw three Dragon Quests and everything went red. Yeah, two of them are already out.

Liked the multiplayer on IX though.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Popular SRPG?

Final Fantasy Tactics?
Valkyria Chronicles?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Popular SRPG better be SRW, or things will burn.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well, at least this week's famitsu yielded SOMETHING awesome.

*looks at self*

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
bloke said:
n4gopd.jpg

DS Metal Max 3
PSP Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd

next week: new work of popular SRPG franchise

that's all :D
Ogre Battle Wii.

Believe :(

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Uhhh..Nintendo.you do know I was *joking* when I said I couldn't wait until there were no Wii games in Famitsu, right?

That cover is amazing. :lol

Also, please let it be new SRW.

Perhaps two, a new one and an "Original Generations Portable" for the PSP :D

thetrin

My money is still on SRW!

thetrin

mutsu said:
Must be another remake of a GBA game on PSP :p

I'd be fine with a new DS SRW!

Dream game, of course, would be SRW with HD sprites. :O

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Alright Project Diva 2! Had countless hours of fun with the first one. I hope Ryo/Super Cell has some songs stocked up for it.

EDarkness

mutsu said:
Wow. I eagerly await the day that there will be ZERO Wii game in Famitsu.

If someone didn't know anything about the Japanese market and looked at this list, I'm sure they think of the Wii as a dead system. Pretty crazy stuff.

KTallguy

Banned
Wasn't everyone getting all hyped for the Xenoblade shots in the last Famitsu?
You know, the ones that look like they're taken from a PC ? :lol

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Vanquish looks decent. Based on the screens, I guess a cover system of some sort is in it. Looks kind of like it will be Gears-ish, but in an industrialized setting.

Also didn't know Straight Story still existed.

Mandoric

Banned
Bebpo said:
Eh, it's about time for Z2 announcement. Gotta see where the spritework goes next!

C'mon, Banpresto. 1080p sprites you can ride until 2025. Give us a Breast Fire worthy of the Mazinger 50th anniversary project.

Rad-

Vanquish scans say Playstation 3 / 360 in one part. I guess that's the platforms then. No surprise there tho.

thetrin

Unless the series has taken a giant misstep, or somehow became infinitely better, I don't see RGG4 being much differen from RGG3 in execution (not necessarily a bad thing. I lurve RGG)

Wehrwolf

shidoshi said:
I JUST ORDERED THE FIRST PROJECT DIVA DAMMIT GRAAAAAAAAA!!!

*flies to Japan to push over magazine racks*

Don't see any reason to be annoyed; the first one is very good. I doubt they'll reuse many (if any) of the songs from the first, and many of the most popular and iconic songs are in the first one.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Wehrwolf said:
Don't see any reason to be annoyed; the first one is very good. I doubt they'll reuse many (if any) of the songs from the first, and many of the most popular and iconic songs are in the first one.
Yeah, PD1 does have an awesome line-up in it, but I'm hoping PD2 has Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari at least. I really want to play that with Miku singing it. :lol

Top Bottom