• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THR: Josh Brolin to Play Cable in Deadpool 2 (Thanos in film: confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Ryan...

5aG5j1l.png

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I like him in coens movies quite a bit where hes a straight man.

Which I imagine is what he'll be like in here. Not a particularly exciting choice tbh but serviceable for this role
I'm kinda excluding his Coen Brothers stuff (and to a lesser degree his performance in Inherent Vice) because those are directed by possibly the greatest living directors... assuming Deadpool will be a little more along the lines of his other work.

I'm kinda excluding his Coen Brothers stuff (and to a lesser degree his performance in Inherent Vice) because those are directed by possibly the greatest living directors... assuming Deadpool will be a little more along the lines of his other work.

Oh right. He's boring as shit in all his other movies. You forgot sicario tho. He worked pretty well in there as a shitheel

Buckle

Don't know how you can do a Deadpool and Thanos team up movie like this considering the enmity between them.

I think a romantic comedy about them both bumbling through New York trying to win the affection of Death could work though.

Lol @ brolin being a JUST a voice for thanos. Dude has been doing face and full body capture for months . Hell thanos looks just like ol dude in guardians. This cat is fully signed to both jobs.

TaterTots

Banned
Been staring at this thread for a bit. I can imagine the actress for Domino and Brolin together nicely. I can see it. Just odd he is Thanos.

lupinko

I think he's great but going to be weird to see Cable being shorter than Deadpool. Unless there's some CGI work or random camera tricks or lifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom