• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - SP campaign, Oct 28, PS4/XB1/Origin [Up: Official SP Trailer]

SickBoy

As long as it's a decent length (8-ish hours), I'll likely be in for this one. I played and enjoyed the original (on 360, no less), but my time and interest for another multiplayer shooter will probably be somewhat minimal if Overwatch has the kind of legs most people expect.

Breh

The ending

Breh

I was straight up in Holy Shit mode during that. That needs to be GIF'd

ubUNR65wnzdWE.gif

Blam

When he threw him across the gap. That really reminded me of the part in HL2 where Dog throws you and Alyx.

Chris1

One week after BF1? They got some balls. I thought September.

They want to compete against CoD, which is a smart move.

Competing against Battlefield when both are from the same publisher.. not so smart.

Definitely picking this up, looks good. I guess we're gonna see multiplayer at E3 then since the official Titanfall channel uploaded it?

Schlorgan

The release date is pretty much YOLO. COD IW with the most disliked trailer ever. Real COD lineage launching a week before Zombie IW. Personally, I love it.

I want to know who pushed for that more, EA or Respawn. Either way, EA's got some balls to pull something like this.

a916

I want to know who pushed for that more, EA or Respawn. Either way, EA's got some balls to pull something like this.

It's ballsy but pretty foolish considering COD always tops the charts. That said I think BF is something different whereas COD and Titanfall are a bit more alike (but still diff).

I wouldn't be shocked if the final tally comes in at:

1. COD
2. BF
3. Titanfall

Please tell me it still isn't using the Source engine.

You think they developed an engine only to dump it right away?

Chris1

Probably Respawn.

I've said this for a long time here and everyone called me crazy but going up against IW's CoD is genius if they want to recapture the CoD fanbase (which they do).

I just don't get Battlefields release date.

Akainu

I thought that first screen shot was weird it looks like that lady in the back is supposed to be resting her hand on the railing but they messed it up.

That guy's arm should have popped off.

Geist-

So whats the story and setting of Titanfall?

I believe the first campaign was a Firefly ripoff, takes place on "The Frontier", IMC is the giant government/corporation, Militia are the Browncoats.

Don't know about the new one though.

Top Bottom