• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

ChuckNyce

And risk the servers getting destroyed once everybody and their bros log in?

Would be a good stress test for the servers. You know the bros will be there to blow the servers up on launch day. Making it open might have given them a slight bit more preparation even it did melt down for a bit

styl3s

So I've downloaded it on my Xbox One, but the console is asking me if I own The Game or App. error 0x87de07d1.
Why can't I play the Titanfall Beta *cries*
I cursed you! If i can't play it, nobody can!

I got this exact same error after buying and downloading Peggle 2. I turned off my xbone and turned it back on and blamo.

JLck

Bro I'm in the same boat lol.

Yeah, whats yours? Mines on Land Law.

I'm gonna be hating myself come 9am, and probably this. But I have a 12 hr shift on Saturday, Sunday and Monday so if I don't get hours in before then I'll miss it - it ends on Tuesday right?

spannicus

With the way they are giving them out and people selling them, yeah preorders would have been the way to go. Why were they so against preorders though?

maneil99

I did 3 round, was a lot of fun. It really is fast paced action.

I had to disable triple buffering vsync because it caused a lot of tearing, however run smoothly at 60fps with full option and insane texture on.

I have a beastly pc so I am not entirely surprised.

I'll try to stream tomorrow night after work and tabletop call of chtulhu.

Have fun everyone.

Beastly PC meaning what

You just KNOW they're upset about people selling keys. Just start inviting mass amounts of people, start giving them away. Only way to combat the demand.

With the way they are giving them out and people selling them, yeah preorders would have been the way to go. Why were they so against preorders though?

Because they already have your money if you've preordered. They want a smooth beta experience so they're limiting users and they're giving it to those that HAVEN'T preordered to try and earn their business.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Yeah, whats yours? Mines on Land Law.

I'm gonna be hating myself come 9am, and probably this. But I have a 12 hr shift on Saturday, Sunday and Monday so if I don't get hours in before then I'll miss it - it ends on Tuesday right?

Reservoir engineering. with 3 hours of drilling and well engineering afterwards. Going to be now just too damn late lol. Yeah hopefully codes get sent to you and me hopefully.

Well, really wanted to play this weekend, but I'm out. 0-58 or something tonight.

Fingers crossed for an email tomorrow, but not getting excited, NEVER get into these. Ya'll have fun.

JLck

Reservoir engineering. with 3 hours of drilling and well engineering afterwards. Going to be now just too damn late lol. Yeah hopefully codes get sent to you and me hopefully.

Damn, I was sure nothing you said would suck more than Land Law.

Enjoy, dude.

maneil99

If you want to expand you audience why limit your game to only people that have already shown interest

Jedi Otter

I cursed you! If i can't play it, nobody can!

I got this exact same error after buying and downloading Peggle 2. I turned off my xbone and turned it back on and blamo.

Yeah, I did two power cycles, still nothing. Looks like I should Prepare for Xbox Support.

def sim

@VinceZampella 22s
First batch of codes should be going out, has anyone gotten an email yet? We'll be doing it over the next several hours to monitor

well then, good luck bros

Who the hell thinks of the number 311!?

Gotta admit this is getting a bit silly, I genuinely thought that was a joke. The previous method of making us guess the digit was better.

Edit: Vince just said that codes are going out now, it's also going to be staggered over the next few hours

MyvTeddy

Neo Member
"First batch of codes should be going out, has anyone gotten an email yet? We'll be doing it over the next several hours to monitor"

There is hope?

Top Bottom