• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

They said they had a limited number of codes when the sign up process started and yet how many were scrambling to get non sign up from quote posts here, then you have twitter where Cliffy B tweeted he got a lot of codes and others, drawing competitions and a guess which number I am thinking from Respawn to win . I've never known a beta like this, not even COD 4 in terms of toying with people for hype.

Not keen on that approach personally but I'm sure they are loving it.

Vince Zampella ‏@VinceZampella 3m
First batch of codes should be going out, has anyone gotten an email yet? We'll be doing it over the next several hours to monitor

where mah pc?

xBladeM6x

Titanfall runs perfectly fine (Max Specs) on my PC. (Though there seems to be some odd behavior with the mouse if you Alt+Tab at any point.)

CPU: Intel i7 3770k Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz (3.9 GHz)
GPU: NVIDIA EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
RAM: CORSAIR Vengance 16 GB (4x 4GB)

Just for comparison sake I figured I'd put this up here so people have an idea.

nero2082

Titanfall runs perfectly fine (Max Specs) on my PC. (Though there seems to be some odd behavior with the mouse if you Alt+Tab at any point.)

CPU: Intel i7 3770k Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz (3.9 GHz)
GPU: NVIDIA EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
RAM: CORSAIR Vengance 16 GB (4x 4GB)

Just for comparison sake I figured I'd put this up here so people have an idea.

max specs hmm nice, thanks for info

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I'm gonna be a sad panda if there's some bureaucratic reasoning behind Xbone codes being emailed first.

peter-moore.jpg

Nvzman

Wait why are people giving out codes randomly for whatever (Medal of Honor, etc...)?
I still didn't get my TitanFall code, I am cry...
How is the game running on lower end PCs?

Top Bottom